Life's looking up!

lewishollings

Bright Spark
Not that any of you actually care but I thought I'd share it anyway's, I've struggled to get a job since leaving college a couple of months ago and along come 2 jobs at once! One full time and another Part time! Parents have helped me out with a car to get to work and it's basically the car I've always wanted :D About a week ago I couldn't get over what I would be doing in the following months if I didn't get a job and along come two at once :D Can't even explain how much it's lifted me and now of course I can put more money into my PC at the same time, once I get my priorities straight! Betty will be getting some well earned upgrades! She's done me proud :')

steaky360

Congrats mate! Glad to hear it!

Rage-well-done.png

Keithg

Enthusiast
Congrats, now you will have the funds to buy computers and games but no longer have the time to play with them.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Well done. I've only ever ever had one eight week stint out of work after redundancy nine years ago and it was horrible. Mind you, I did have to carry on paying the rent and bills and we had the small matter of our first child just a few months away. It's always a great feeling to get back into work, hope it all works well for you.

Bishybarnybee

Bronze Level Poster
Great news and well done! :)

I hope you meet some helpful and supportive colleagues in your new work environment.

Very best wishes to you.