Lighting

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
Hey everyone,

So I was wondering about changing the lighting on my motherboard and stuff and after reading a couple of other threads and reading what the experts said, I installed Armoury Crate and I've been having great fun playing with the LED lighting lol. Can't wait until I get a new keyboard and mat and more LED's.. :love:

I was wondering though, is it possible to change the lighting on the graphics card? If so, how? It's the 3060 Ti that I have. :)

D

Deleted member 17413

To my knowledge, you can on some models. Or at least I have a vague memory of seeing a GPU that you could play with the lighting (totally possible I dreamt it) I think it tends to me more "luxury" ones, my Zotac 2070S is a white LED and thats that (I cant even turn it off)

Have a look for the specific model you have on google, you should be able to find full specs/details for it.

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
To my knowledge, you can on some models. Or at least I have a vague memory of seeing a GPU that you could play with the lighting (totally possible I dreamt it) I think it tends to me more "luxury" ones, my Zotac 2070S is a white LED and thats that (I cant even turn it off)

Have a look for the specific model you have on google, you should be able to find full specs/details for it.
Sorted. It took some doing but I found out that I have the Gainward GeForce RTX™ 3060 Ti Ghost OC lol. Checked it out and downloaded EXPERTool from Gainward's site and I'm now sat playing with the colours. :love:

I sound like such a girl. :ROFLMAO: