Linking a gaming community site?

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I've just rehashed my Ning site, changing it from a comic collecting themed site to a PC gaming site. Just wondering if the admin/mods would let me know if I could link it in here? It is just a social network and offers no competition to PCS (although it could easily carry front page ads for PCS!), but it's no problem if it not allowed.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Looking at your avatar I though my explorer was failing again. You can PM me your site :)

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Looking at your avatar I though my explorer was failing again. You can PM me your site :)

:D

PM on its way. The site's nowhere near finished yet, I've only spent a couple of hours on the graphics and design but it is fully functional. And ignore the address, I'm stuck with that URL from the original site until I buy a domain name to point to it.

Last edited:

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Same here mate, send me a link! I can't see why it would be a problem to post it on here though :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
I am an admin on Boozad's site :) will ban everything!
The site looks good, more gaming orientated.

Bsrz

Rising Star
I think its a great idea don't see why PCS wouldn't let you - best of luck with it !!

Bsrz

Rising Star
just jumped on and about to make an account - looks awesome so far keep up the good work boozad!!

Boozad

Prolific Poster
looks good mate, I don't think it will be a problem.

Cheers Tom. :)

All applicants accounts activated, it bugs me that I can't allow it to auto accept although it is handy at keeping out the spammers. If anyone has any suggestions for the site such as the appearance or whatever just let me know over there. It does need making better and I will get round to it when I get time to sit down and sort it out.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Just registered Booz :) Looking good though, good start! Would be happy to help in any way I can if you need anything.

kruppsy

Master
Had a ganders yesterday, impressive beginning and a good idea Booz. Not sure it was a good idea getting keynes on board though...i think he'll get get drunk on power! :)

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
If you want regular posts full of videos and screenshots then I think you need to recruit the Drunken Monkey. He doesn't come cheap though..

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you want regular posts full of videos and screenshots then I think you need to recruit the Drunken Monkey. He doesn't come cheap though..

Just tell him you will play the WarZ or survivors stories, you may also get a couple of free games from him.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Nice one to all who've joined up so far, Steaky's got his hands on the editing tools so if it breaks blame him. I'll look at adding moderators soon when I get the member status set up so if anyone's interested give me a shout. Seeing as the PCS mob have been the first to land it seems only right you all get the first shout. There's still a lot of tinkering to do and most importantly the site needs a name, a good one. I'm stuck with the original URL I chose when I first opened it up so I'll need to purchase a domain name to point to the site, but the few I've checked so far are taken. Any suggestions feel free to throw them out there.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I dont mind the link being here ill check with the other ban hammers in the office.

Atrapitis.gif