Liquid Cooling

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Sorry to hear about your problem, hope it gets resolved soon but 7 weeks is a long time for an RMA to be processed.

What exactly are PCS waiting for CoolIT to do? Surely PCS can replace the damaged unit for a new one, it is why we pay the extended warranty for!

You say your PC was returned with a Geforce 210, does that mean you are also waiting for a replacement GPU?

It sounds like a complete mess, again I hope this is resolved prompty for you.

The only damaged parts where the ECO A.L.C. and the Graphics Card. They've replaced the A.L.C. and say they have to wait for CoolIT to give them claim money before they can replace the graphics card. Something I completely don't understand and when I kept asking the guy why this was on both Mon and Wed when I phoned neither of them could give me a straight answer.

In the meantime I have my PC back but with a GeForce 210 in it which is practically useless as far as I'm concerned.

abdulhamid

Enthusiast
they have to wait for CoolIT to give them claim money before they can replace the graphics card.

This sounds really bizarre. What if CoolIT refuse to accept the claim, will you not get a replacement GPU. Surely if you bought the GPU from PCS then they are obliged to replace it and then deal with the claim with CoolIT. Not that I profess to know much about consumer rights. I feel for you mate:(

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
This sounds really bizarre. What if CoolIT refuse to accept the claim, will you not get a replacement GPU. Surely if you bought the GPU from PCS then they are obliged to replace it and then deal with the claim with CoolIT. Not that I profess to know much about consumer rights. I feel for you mate:(

My thoughts exactly =/

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
I think you should give pcs another call. Maybe be a little more pressing.

Still the same thing. They're waiting on CoolIT and sorry for the time taken. Sure as hell once they've (eventually) got the money though I'll then be waiting on a GPU to come in =/

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Still the same thing. They're waiting on CoolIT and sorry for the time taken. Sure as hell once they've (eventually) got the money though I'll then be waiting on a GPU to come in =/

gutted dude, did ya read the message I sent ya ?

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
Hitting 12 weeks on Wednesday coming. Tried offering me a 6970 as a replacement... Looks to not be as powerful and is a fraction of the price I paid for my card! To say I'll never be using these guys again is a huge understatement :yawn: