Loading Circle on mouse cursor

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
As i say in the title i have a constant loading circle on my mouse cursor, like something is trying to load in the background. I have a 17.3" Defiance running Windows 10

Appreciate any help, Thanks

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Open task manager and see if you have a process using a significant CPU, Memory and/or disk percentage...

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
I am using the basic driver yes, where could i find the correct ones please? Also i do not have control center installed. I have gone through the processes in task manager shutting them down 1 by 1 with no luck.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am using the basic driver yes, where could i find the correct ones please? Also i do not have control center installed. I have gone through the processes in task manager shutting them down 1 by 1 with no luck.

Without control centre the system isn't fully configured and won't be running properly. You can download it from www.clevo.com.tw as with all drivers.

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
Without control centre the system isn't fully configured and won't be running properly. You can download it from www.clevo.com.tw as with all drivers.

Thank you, i'll give that a go.. I am just on the downloads section and have no idea which model is the defiance, any idea where i find this info?

Last edited:

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
The Clevo model number is on a sticker on the bottom of the laptop.

When i go to the download section on the website the only options i am getting are:
SBX-Fi MB3 driver 1.00.04 for P67xSG. Other drivers please check P65xSE.
&
Sound Blaster SBX-Fi MB3 AP (1.00.06) for Windows 10 64-bit.

Cant seem to find the control center unless i am looking in the wrong place?

Haz311289

Silver Level Poster
Go back to that Clevo download page again and download the driver for your touchpad.

Yep, i've that also... also ran the laptop without the programs i've recently installed, Corsair and Nvidia Experience, still no change