Loads interested in PCS on Twitch.

Tysuro

Gold Level Poster
So basically I was on Twitch and I saw people asking about computers and computer parts. So I started to explain my experience with the rest of some of the viewers in a popular streamers channel and I got like six whispers all asking what company I was talking about and howmuch computers are on PCS. So I explained that it worked out cheaper for myself to buy from PCS then buy all the individual parts and build it myself so thats kinda an instant seller at least it was for me :D and the warranty options low as £5. Kinda amazed streamers do not promote PCS?

Everon

Enthusiast
Well when I priced up for my latest build I would have been able to buy all the components cheaper, especially if I waited until those components are on sale on at scan or OCUK with perhaps a saving of around £100. But when taking into account the building and more especially the three year warranty and the peace of mind that brings, it does work out better value overall to buy from PCS which is what I opted for.

As for streaming promotion I would be more than happy to do it on my Twitch or Ugaming channels if PCS were to provide some logos and or headers to place on the page.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I think the issue with promoting on streams is usually the sponser provides stuff, so that would be down to PCS willingness to provide sponsership for you promoting them. It could just be a stock item like a headset or something.
The large streamers the ones with the influence will always want something in return, they wont promote it for free. Why do you think they all sit in 3m Houses now...

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I think it would be a good move for PCS to at least provide some banners for any forum users here that want to promote the company. I'm sure there are a number of people here that would promote PCS for free on a small stream.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I would for sure, but the only time I really reliably play extended periods is a Friday night. Otherwise it is just if and when.
I do have a Twitch setup but I suck at making the scenes etc so it was very basic and nothing like the pros who have sub/tip notifications fancy animations etc etc.

This is probably why even though I have streamed and shared it on FB, Twitter etc etc only ever had like 3 viewers

Spuff

Expert
I do have a Twitch setup but I suck at making the scenes etc so it was very basic and nothing like the pros who have sub/tip notifications fancy animations etc etc.

I saw a bit of Lirik streaming tonight and he had no overlays on screen, not even a webcam , just voice. He had 30,000 viewers.
So it's not all about the 'scene'.
Consistant and frequent streaming is more important I think. And it's tough to start with (and maybe ever) whatever you do.
Personally I will never obscure the screen with overlays, just a small webcam maybe. I don't like stuff on streams covering up the game. (I'm Safetytrousers).

Last edited: