London Calling

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
If I play a game or series too much, I tend to get burnt out and having spent many, many, MANY hours playing through the Yakuza/Like A Dragon games in recent times, I wanted a change of pace and having watched a video about games set in England just yesterday, I decided to give Watch Dogs: Legion a go.

Having not been to London in quite a while (I've got no reason to go there really), I've heard it's actually fairly a lifelike representation of areas in and around central London. The reviews on Steam aren't great, but I've not had any problems so far and it's fairly enjoyable. Consensus seems to be that Watch Dogs 2 is the best of the bunch.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
If I play a game or series too much, I tend to get burnt out and having spent many, many, MANY hours playing through the Yakuza/Like A Dragon games in recent times, I wanted a change of pace and having watched a video about games set in England just yesterday, I decided to give Watch Dogs: Legion a go.

Having not been to London in quite a while (I've got no reason to go there really), I've heard it's actually fairly a lifelike representation of areas in and around central London. The reviews on Steam aren't great, but I've not had any problems so far and it's fairly enjoyable. Consensus seems to be that Watch Dogs 2 is the best of the bunch.

I really need to play this through, I still haven't finished the first game!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I really need to play this through, I still haven't finished the first game!
Despite Ubisoft over promising and under delivering with the first game, I had a fun time with it. The second one is a game I admit I've never fully completed (no surprise there with my backlog!), but I would like to go back to it again at some point as it was a definite step up from the first game.