London Riots/looting

UndeadJack

Master Poster
loving the people shouting "****er" and girls screaming....
In reality though this is fairly disgusting

Last edited:

UndeadJack

Master Poster
0121: The Metropolitan Police have just issued an update on their current operations across London. It includes:
Hackney: 250 - 300 people gathered in Pembury Estate, setting alight cars and throwing petrol bombs. Businesses in Mare Street were looted and officers contained the situation. Three officers injured but their condition is not believed to be serious.
Newham: Looting in Stratford High Street.
Lewisham: Roaming groups of youths were involved in disorder.
Bethnal Green: More than 100 people looted a Tesco supermarket. Two officers were injured.
Croydon: Fires burning at a number of premises, including a very large blaze at a sofa factory.

Teaz

Godlike
sadly that isnt the who news undead, its actually more than that including places like Woolwich and soon to join, other big areas like Greenwich which had already, has some damage. I live 30mins away from bother lewisham and peckham and it certainly isnt in a clean state.

Funny how the news are exaggerating a little. half of the riot aren't even part of this "Riot" as they are just there for their own fun sake to cause damage and steal since this oppertunity has arrived.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
sadly that isnt the who news undead, its actually more than that including places like Woolwich and soon to join, other big areas like Greenwich which had already, has some damage. I live 30mins away from bother lewisham and peckham and it certainly isnt in a clean state.

Funny how the news are exaggerating a little. half of the riot aren't even part of this "Riot" as they are just there for their own fun sake to cause damage and steal since this oppertunity has arrived.

I was just posting a status update from the MET actually :p In a way you could call the looters and idiots rioters as they are fighting too.
There was an interview of a woman who nearly died getting out of her flat

Shocked they haven't disabled BBM

Al.Neri

Super Star
looks like it is spreading to other areas, they are also tearing shops apart in birmingham, and it just said on the news that there have been disturbances in liverpool. this has the potential to be something seriously huge. manchester will probably be next.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Yeah the bullring has been attacked. Manchester is currently being targeted Al

Email from onlooker
0146: Ho Ke from Woolwich in London writes: My flat is about 2 minutes walk from the main part of the town. I can see lots of black smoke billowing across the horizon and I can see looters trying to get into the Barclays bank. The old Wetherspoons pub has burnt down and barricades in the main square have been pulled down. The Wimpy restaurant, Wilkinsons and Primark are all on fire, whilst JD Sports, Burtons and Primark are all currently being raided. I went out to take photographs and I saw looters carrying boxes walking out of these stores. It's pretty scary.

I'm scared for people in that area tbh. There is so much potential for many people to be killed in these fires. Google "reveve's furniture store fire"

Last edited:

Teaz

Godlike
Im just hoping the kfc in woolwich doesnt burn down..lol. i was just there 3days ago~ its a place i stop by whenever i feel a tad hungry if i pass by woolwich :p

/sigh

To actually think I live in Birmingham, I can't believe how everything's gone to hell in the span of a single day, this city used to be so peaceful, now look at it, infact... look at our country as a whole to be honest... our governments a joke, our prime minister is a useless hack and more...

Gishank

Bright Spark
I live in a place called Abbey Wood which is pretty much wedged between Thamesmead And Woolwich/Plumstead which have both experienced looting/rioting. Thankfully there's nothing really in Abbey Wood to loot. It is quite disgusting and the police should really be given full rights to use firearms officers to exterminate the rioters, no one would truely miss them or blame the police as society would win that way.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I dont mean to sund racist but when looking at the pictures 90% of them look foreign, does that not show anything? Bet tey dont burn down the benefits offices

Also im about a 20 min drie from newham, it will probably kick off in my local town

They really need to start getting the army involved, a lot more people show respect for the army than the police, i know i do

Gishank

Bright Spark
Teresa May says noooo. We won't do anything that drastic, she thinks simply because they decided to call it a day that the police 'successfully' dispersed them.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I dont mean to sund racist but when looking at the pictures 90% of them look foreign, does that not show anything? Bet tey dont burn down the benefits offices

Also im about a 20 min drie from newham, it will probably kick off in my local town

They really need to start getting the army involved, a lot more people show respect for the army than the police, i know i do

You see the sony distro and the furniture shop on fire? These people have a point but this is getting serious.. They need to go home.

Rakk

The Awesome
These people have a point but this is getting serious.

These people do not have a point!
The vast majority dont care about the fact that some guy got shot on Thursday, they're just there to cause damage, go looting and generally being a complete pain the rear!

They should all be locked up and the key should be thrown away!!!

UndeadJack

Master Poster
These people do not have a point!
The vast majority dont care about the fact that some guy got shot on Thursday, they're just there to cause damage, go looting and generally being a complete pain the rear!
People that are protesting but not looting do. People from Croydon and Brixton had serious police-civi relations.

I don't think the army should be allowed in as we don't want Northern Ireland or the Olympics will be postponed - The england match has been cancelled :(