Looking for a discount.

DavidPC

Good afternoon,

I am looking to buy a pcs desktop again, I am wondering who I need to talk to in regards to a discount.

Kind regards,

David.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Good afternoon,

I am looking to buy a pcs desktop again, I am wondering who I need to talk to in regards to a discount.

Kind regards,

David.
PCS don't do discounts because they're always rock bottom prices.

On Black Friday they'll sometimes do a voucher for say £20 off or something, but not otherwise.

DavidPC

They said in discord they would when I said if I buy one last time, it was one reasons I went with them.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
They said in discord they would when I said if I buy one last time, it was one reasons I went with them.
You'd need to discuss it with them in discord then. None of us work for PCS, so we can't speak for them.

But they've never done discounts to my knowledge. Are you sure it was a PCS member of staff you were talking to?

DavidPC

It was a staff, but it's no big deal tbh. What I really need is solid advice before I buy tbh. Really struggling.

DavidPC

Yes, but I wanted to give it to my partner and then plan for something in December. The thing is I don't know if it's worth dropping £2400+ in December or waiting for anything new on the horizon?

You and agent helped a lot and I purchased a 5800x 3070 rog strix type system, thanks for that btw it is solid so far.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, but I wanted to give it to my partner and then plan for something in December. The thing is I don't know if it's worth dropping £2400+ in December or waiting for anything new on the horizon?

You and agent helped a lot and I purchased a 5800x 3070 rog strix type system, thanks for that btw it is solid so far.
If you're not buying now, there's no point speccing anything as December is a long way off and we get new GPU's and CPUs announced around September.