Looking for a high-octane, spray n pray, excess ammo, enemy genocidal game.

Flucky

Hi folks

I'm looking for a game where I don't have to be careful with ammo and you frequently have to hold the trigger down and just mow down enemies.

Not fussed about realism at all but I do want half decent graphics (ie nothing indie or early 2000s).

Any ideas?

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Serious Sam sounds like the game you're describing :)

I believe the one I've played is Serious Sam 3 BFE. Literally is a game of no cover, no strategy, just pure carnage :D

Outerarm

I'm looking for a game where I don't have to be careful with ammo and you frequently have to hold the trigger down and just mow down enemies.

Not fussed about realism at all but I do want half decent graphics (ie nothing indie or early 2000s).

Any ideas?
I believe you are describing BF3/4 Operation Metro 64p Conquest, playing as Support with Ammo and any of the 200 round LMGs... About as mindless and bullet soaking as you can get in an otherwise good FPS. Other than that, some of the Left 4 Dead 2 levels can be good fun when you get two pistols (L4D / L4D2 has infinite pistol ammo) and there is usually lots of ammo supplies around for the longer barrel stuff.