Looking for input for build

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Quick question.
If I upgrade to 32gb of RAM, am I right in thinking that there is an issue with the CPU/Motherboard or something like that when using 4 sticks? Or is that a different issue that wouldn't affect me.
There does still seem to be an issue for a small minority of those using four 3600MHz RAM cards with an AMD CPU. I had hoped this had been solved by a BIOS/AGESA update but we had someone with what seemed like this issue a few days ago. If you're planning to specify four 3600MHz RAM cards I'd suggest that you phone PCS first and find out what the current position is.

Danybarking

There does still seem to be an issue for a small minority of those using four 3600MHz RAM cards with an AMD CPU. I had hoped this had been solved by a BIOS/AGESA update but we had someone with what seemed like this issue a few days ago. If you're planning to specify four 3600MHz RAM cards I'd suggest that you phone PCS first and find out what the current position is.
Thank you for the advice.

I am currently emailing enquiries regarding my case and fans, so I will ask when they get back to me.

Is it just 3600 sticks with the issue? Because, I keep hearing about issues with 3600mhz sticks in general so will be going for 3200mhz sticks instead now.

When I googled 3600 with the x570 so many messages state that they were only getting 2500-ish mhz. Some people have videos of fixes but I'd rather go 3200 and have it working when I receive my order.

If 3200mhz sticks don't have the issue with 4 sticks, then I have nothing to worry about at least.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Is it just 3600 sticks with the issue? Because, I keep hearing about issues with 3600mhz sticks in general so will be going for 3200mhz sticks instead now.
In the main it was, though one or two had issues with 3200MHz sticks. I've no idea how many builds have had no problems at all but it's less than a dozen that I've seen reported on here. I suspect it's a tiny minority who have issues.