Lots of other bits in the box

I just got my pc and there’s a lot of other bits in a separate box that I’m not sure what to do with. I know about the wires I’m meant to plug into the back. Im not sure if they’re spare wires and theres a few non wire bits im not sure about. Any help would be much appreciated. I had to attach a link to a google doc because it wouldn’t let me add the images here because the file was too big

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Those are just spare parts that weren't used in the build. If you were to buy a case or a motherboard yourself it comes with all sorts of optional accessories that can be used with the build. With the motherboard the obvious one is SATA cables. If these aren't used/required in your build they still send you the additional parts just in case you want to add something down the line.

Those are just spare parts that weren't used in the build. If you were to buy a case or a motherboard yourself it comes with all sorts of optional accessories that can be used with the build. With the motherboard the obvious one is SATA cables. If these aren't used/required in your build they still send you the additional parts just in case you want to add something down the line.
I also just noticed that the HDMI port is covered up, I’ll add the image to the doc