M2 drive advice

AVG96

I am actually between this laptop and vyper 3 and would like to know about its performance and specifically thermals and how the does the storage speed feels like as the 660p is substantially cheaper than the faster 970 evo and i am thinking of going with it in my build.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I am actually between this laptop and vyper 3 and would like to know about its performance and specifically thermals and how the does the storage speed feels like as the 660p is substantially cheaper than the faster 970 evo and i am thinking of going with it in my build.

I wouldn't recommend the 660p, it has a lower lifespan than other drives in the same class.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Better of then going for 970 evo from samsung

The Evo is a great drive. Very fast, very high quality but unfortunately very expensive.

I often recommend the PCS drive as it seems like great value. May be worthwhile asking them which brand it is though, or if there are any life expectations on the drive.

AVG96

I am debating between a 970 evo or the PCS one at 1tb. Would you say the evo is worth spending a bit more?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
At 1TB the go-to would be the Firecuda for me. Either Firecuda or PCS. I would contact PCS to ask them the specs of their option though.