Mac 'disabling my AIO Desktop WiFi printer

roghun

Bronze Level Poster
Don't know whether anyone has suggestions on this issue, but I've searched the Internet and can't find similar.

My Samsung CLP 365W printer is connected to my Windows 10 AIO Desktop using a WiFi connection. It has been working absolutely fine since it was set up almost about 9 months ago.

Last week, my daughter set up her Mac so that she could access my printer over WiFi and it worked . . . once! Thereafter my printer stayed 'offline' and there was no way I could get it back online without having to delete and re-install the printer from the CD Rom that came with it.

All was well for a whole week, until my daughter sent another print job to it. Her job printed and then since then, my Printer is showing as Offline and I can't get it back online (presumably without having to uninstall then reinstall the printer).

This strongly suggests to me that the Mac is somehow causing my PC Printer to fail. I've no experience with a Mac and my daughter in not that technical (although she obviously found the house Router and WiFi printer in order to set it as her default).

Obviously, I could ask her to copy any jobs to a USB and print from my PC, but that's going to be a pain for her; especially as she will have a lot of printing to do for College work. Preference however, is to figure out what's causing the issue and hoping someone could throw some light on the issue?

Many thanks

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
According to the specs it's only compatible with OS X up to version 10.7 which is quite old now, I highly doubt your daughters mac is compatible unless it's around 6 years old. It's probably corrupting the print queue