maelstrom T900 case

timbri

Received my order today,
everything Ok except
i thought this case came with a side fan and LEDs or am i Wrong??

Tom DWC

According to the case description:

Large 220mm LED side fan (LED's can be turned off).

So yes, it does.

From the pictures it looks as though there is a button on the front of the case to activate/deactivate the lighting system. Try pressing this.

If this doesn't work, it might be possible that a cable has been detatched during transit.

You might want to wait for a PCS staff member to respond to this thread or contact them directly via the official channels, though.

Last edited:

Dave37

same here, received mine yesterday too....mine does not even have a switch..just holes where it should be

Tom DWC

same here, received mine yesterday too....mine does not even have a switch..just holes where it should be

This seems very odd. In that case I'd definitely contact PCS through the official channels as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Dave37

Update...just spoke to helpdesk, all depends on what cooler you have...some need the fan removing.

I just have the standard one so they dont know why it was not included.

Sending one out.

timbri

Received my order today,
everything Ok except
i thought this case came with a side fan and LEDs or am i Wrong??

been told large fan taken out as i have a Titan Fenrir cooler fitted, So It looks the LEDs were partof the Fan unit

Tom DWC

I've been told a large fan was taken out as I have a Titan Fenrir cooler fitted, so It looks the LEDs were part of the Fan unit.

Ah that makes sense then. :)

If you're keen to add any lighting to the case at all then just run a search for a "cathode kit" which can be picked up extremely cheaply.

Last edited:

Meds

Just to clarify;

The Maelstrom T900 Case comes does come with a 220mm Fan (inc LED & switch) as standard. However, if you order upgraded CPU Coolers as they are so large the side fan has to be removed in order to fit the side panel.