Maelstrom T900

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Anyone with this case able to upload any photo's with a view on the inside, heard this case isnt the best for cable storage which is a shame as its a nice case but i'm wanting one similar but with good cable management without jumping my budget :<

PC Fanatic

Silver Level Poster
Anyone with this case able to upload any photo's with a view on the inside, heard this case isnt the best for cable storage which is a shame as its a nice case but i'm wanting one similar but with good cable management without jumping my budget :<

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h423/James_Fox5/200210_1929817091631_1428352554_3009844_2034915_n.jpg

From a thread where someone is showing off their new PC

Also, if you search for an InWin FANQUA case, they are one and the same, so you may find more images.

pengipete

Rising Star
There's a useful space at the back of the drive-bays - I routed most of my cables through there. There's also space behind the motherboard and between the motherboard and the mounting tray for slimmer cables. One real plus point is the easy access to the back of the CPU - no need to remove the motherboard to remove the cooler.

This is the back of my Maelstrom - there are very few cables showing at the front and nothing to get in the way of air-flow...

5571191053_9fe1a6cd92.jpg