Mah Noo Kat

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Just thought I’d introduce you all properly to the new family member. Say hello to Nugget.

89B35884-E617-4C45-B63C-22BDE9A6F830.jpeg

Verdict: She’s a bit of a loose cannon. A renegade. A good cop on the wrong side of the law. A butthead.

She likes to climb my body from the very bottom of my leg all the way up until she’s stood on my shoulders. Which was highly amusing when I was wearing jeans and a jumper... less so when I had thin pyjama bottoms on and was bare chested. She’s also a huge fan of sitting on top of Mrs Cooper’s big French head

She’s a berk. But she’s our berk.

CF92A3F0-2374-4AA0-A441-3CF9A6DF5CE9.jpeg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just thought I’d introduce you all properly to the new family member properly. Say hello to Nugget.

View attachment 24744

Verdict: She’s a bit of a loose cannon. A renegade. A good cop on the wrong side of the law. A butthead.

She likes to climb my body from the very bottom of my leg all the way up until she’s stood on my shoulders. Which was highly amusing when I was wearing jeans and a jumper... less so when I had thin pyjama bottoms on and was bare chested. She’s also a huge fan of sitting on top of Mrs Cooper’s big French head

She’s a berk. But she’s our berk.

View attachment 24746
Man that’s a cute kittie!

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Nugget looks like a real handful.it can be surprising how heavy a kitten can be and how sharp their claws are. When I first had my tabby, Winston, he would delight in climbing up my back when I was standing at the sink. He would end up sitting on my shoulder, like a parrot on a pirate. Fortunately, he grew out of this, as at full fighting weight he came in close to 7kg once fully grown. I imagine Nugget will be a similar size, if not bigger.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Does she walk around quoting Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon with his I'm too old quote? She sounds like she's that sort of character :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I mean Nugget, not Mrs Cooper.
Nugget is a cross but she's 95% Maine Coon. The only thing she seems to have inherited from her dad (a Siberian) is his eyes, which made him look bloody miserable all the time. So even when she's having bags of fun, she's still got a look of wistful melancholy about her.

Nugget looks like a real handful.it can be surprising how heavy a kitten can be and how sharp their claws are. When I first had my tabby, Winston, he would delight in climbing up my back when I was standing at the sink. He would end up sitting on my shoulder, like a parrot on a pirate. Fortunately, he grew out of this, as at full fighting weight he came in close to 7kg once fully grown. I imagine Nugget will be a similar size, if not bigger.
Yeah, she has bags of energy and is utterly fearless. She weighs next to nothing at the moment but as her parents are both large breeds I'm expecting her to be absolutely hench when she's fully grown. I'd also like to add that Winston is a phenomenal name for a cat (y)

nugget looks like he attacked you moments after that photo was taken 👀
She did. I'm typing this with what used to be a hand but now looks like a plate of kebab meat.

Careful, our cat is ten times the size she was as a kitten but still insists on sitting in the same places she did when she was tiny!
Dear god! A full grown Nugget on her head would cause some serious spinal compression... I'll warn Mrs C so she can pre-book some appointments with the chiropractor!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Lovely !
Cuteness overload
(when i was waiting for the help, i searched the meme with the car from shrek (you know, the one with big eye), but now, i think i will just ask to @AgentCooper if next time i can use the 1st picture of this thread :D)

Bhuna50

Author Level
haha - if we have a pet section you will be really fed up of my pics after a week - I love my dogs and love taking pics of them even more when out on walks LOL :D.

You will see however that owners (Avatar) do look like their pets.....or is it pets look like their owners LOL :D :D

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
haha - if we have a pet section you will be really fed up of my pics after a week - I love my dogs and love taking pics of them even more when out on walks LOL :D.

You will see however that owners (Avatar) do look like their pets.....or is it pets look like their owners LOL :D :D
I don’t have any pets currently as still in shared accommodation, but hoping to get a mortgage in a couple of years and will definitely be getting a puppy as soon as possible. I firmly believe a person is a fundamentally better human being with a pet in their life. They teach us love and patience in a way that nothing else can, even sproglets.