Merry Xmas!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
We had it rare and it was flipping incredible. To be fair, Mrs Cooper is French... so she’d have eaten it even if the cow was still mooing.

I am now uncomfortably full and wishing I had Inspector Gadget style arms to reach into the kitchen and get me a beer. There’s no way I can move under my own volition at this point in time 😆
I’m literally drooling over that photo!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Noodle is not a fan of her Christmas jumper...

C012B669-7632-4AFC-8A13-12D2734A801E.jpeg

If looks could kill, I’d be a red stain on the carpet right now.

barlew

Godlike
Well thats me to bed. I have another exhausting day of present unwrapping with the toddler tommorow.

Next year her grandparents are getting a strict present limit. Two days to unwrap presents is absurd.

Merry Christmas to all again, have a good night.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well thats me to bed. I have another exhausting day of present unwrapping with the toddler tommorow.

Next year her grandparents are getting a strict present limit. Two days to unwrap presents is absurd.

Merry Christmas to all again, have a good night.
@barlew , 2 days on the trot of unwrapping presents was the norm with us as my girls grew up, well at least for one of them (the eldest) as her birthday is boxing day (28 today)

Gavras

Master Poster
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all had a great day.

I would also like to say thank you for all those helping out new PC owners yesterday on Christmas Day, for volunteers that really is above and beyond.

It proves a level of dedication (probably no social life or friends 😂😂) (jk)

Some great work getting people up and running.

Harag

Gold Level Poster
Merry Christmas to everyone, hope you all had a great day.

I would also like to say thank you for all those helping out new PC owners yesterday on Christmas Day, for volunteers that really is above and beyond.

It proves a level of dedication (probably no social life or friends 😂😂) (jk)

Some great work getting people up and running.

For me its no social life or friends... don't get me wrong, that's how I like it. After the firm decided to close the office down I'm now working from home 100%, which is great!