Miss aligned AIO?

Nfive

Anyone else had this? It is the H150i and looks miss aligned to me? The system was delivered yesterday and can confirm it looks the same in person, should i try to re-seat it?

1709715204055.png

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Anyone else had this? It is the H150i and looks miss aligned to me? The system was delivered yesterday and can confirm it looks the same in person, should i try to re-seat it?

View attachment 40391
The cap is modular I think, may just have come slightly loose when you removed the packaging. Make sure it’s properly seated on the top of the pump head

Nfive

The cap is modular I think, may just have come slightly loose when you removed the packaging. Make sure it’s properly seated on the top of the pump head
Cap feels firmly secure and wont move when i touch it, it definitely looks like the AIO is not centered to the CPU. Is it worth me unscrewing and re-seating it? Would it require removal of the paste and applying new? Package temp is around 35 degrees C on idle so it doesnt seem like its overheating... at least at idle?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Cap feels firmly secure and wont move when i touch it, it definitely looks like the AIO is not centered to the CPU. Is it worth me unscrewing and re-seating it? Would it require removal of the paste and applying new? Package temp is around 35 degrees C on idle so it doesnt seem like its overheating... at least at idle?
Check the mount screws are properly screwed down, only finger tight, doesn't need to be heavily tightened.

But there's no way for it to mount of center, the mount screws go through the motherboard, unless the backplate on the other side is completely loose which I highly doubt.

I wouldn't remove it as you'd have to repaste and I don't think it's necessary.

Nfive

Check the mount screws are properly screwed down, only finger tight, doesn't need to be heavily tightened.

But there's no way for it to mount of center, the mount screws go through the motherboard, unless the backplate on the other side is completely loose which I highly doubt.

I wouldn't remove it as you'd have to repaste and I don't think it's necessary.
Looking again, i think if the AIO was centered the tubes may be touching with the RAM, so thats possible why? Just seems strange to me as never had this before