Missing drivers

Benaxs

Hi, I have just installed windows and seems like some of the drivers are missing (Code 28). 4 PCI and 1 SM Drivers here is the picture: https://prnt.sc/u0kfhk
Is there any drivers for this or is this not necessary ?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Drivers should be in your downloads location on the main PCS site.

Have you run windows update? That should automatically find them all. If you're unable to connect via wifi, then connect via LAN initially to run windows update, and keep running it until everything is installed.

If that doesn't find anything then you'll need to manually install the chipset drivers.

Benaxs

Drivers should be in your downloads location on the main PCS site.

Have you run windows update? That should automatically find them all. If you're unable to connect via wifi, then connect via LAN initially to run windows update, and keep running it until everything is installed.

If that doesn't find anything then you'll need to manually install the chipset drivers.
I have run windows update. I have also tried to look for each driver manually but system can not find anything. There is nothing to download from the PCS. I have looked for drivers online and it seems like every manufacturer has its own.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I have run windows update. I have also tried to look for each driver manually but system can not find anything. There is nothing to download from the PCS. I have looked for drivers online and it seems like every manufacturer has its own.
There are no files in your download section?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Says that there are no available drivers for the components of my order. Perhaps that is because I have installed windows myself and not from PCS ?
No, there should still be all drivers in there.

Can you just take a screenshot of that page? Obviously don't include order number or anything personal.

Benaxs

You'll need to contact PCS and get them to upload drivers to your account.

It's a TongFang chassis and TongFang don't have a public repository for drivers, so you will need to get them from PCS directly.

Just to confirm, windows is fully licensed and activated?
What is TongFang ? Yes windows are fully licensed and activated.