Moderators silencing and banning customers ?

Madfish

So it seems we’re not allowed to complain or ask queries about our orders as we get our comments deleted and our accounts banned. I’ve emailed Trading Standards and PCS with screenshots of this. I’ve also sent them a transcript of a conversation I had with a moderator. I also reported said moderator and literally 30 seconds later I got a message saying ‘resolved’ like he’d just deleted the complaint. No report of the outcome. Nothing. I’d like to contact a member who works for PCS. I’ve seen a few about here and there so I’d just like some clarification from a PROPER PAID member of staff while I await my replies from PCS and TS. Thank you.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So it seems we’re not allowed to complain or ask queries about our orders as we get our comments deleted and our accounts banned. I’ve emailed Trading Standards and PCS with screenshots of this. I’ve also sent them a transcript of a conversation I had with a moderator. I also reported said moderator and literally 30 seconds later I got a message saying ‘resolved’ like he’d just deleted the complaint. No report of the outcome. Nothing. I’d like to contact a member who works for PCS. I’ve seen a few about here and there so I’d just like some clarification from a PROPER PAID member of staff while I await my replies from PCS and TS. Thank you.
As we said in response to your report, no members have been banned for querying about orders or complaining. You will see that we have actively endorsed that process and expressly stated that people are welcome to do so.

When people are banned it's because they've made up negative verdicts about PCS that they have no basis for making, and that is expressly against PCS forum rules. Maybe you should read up on them because you signed them when you joined the forum and you are bound by them.

You are welcome to have a discussion and express yourself, but if there is any swearing, or bad mouthing PCS, then you will be warned and if that behaviour continues you will be banned.

The few (3?) members who have been banned were given multiple warnings and expressly told how they were contravening the terms of their membership to the forums.

You can contact PCS at any time you like either by email or phone, their details are on the homepage and they're very open to dealing with any query you have.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I don't think you are understanding the nature of this support forum to be honest. This forum is here for supporting customers and would be customers. All complaints pertaining to the service received should be taken directly to PCS as the staff work with the business, rather than the support forum.

The moderators on here are volunteers and not affiliated with PCS as a company. You have to understand that we are here to make sure the rules are upheld and the forum is kept clean (of spam as well as language). We are not here to deal with customer complaints or anything of that nature and we can only sympathise with customers when things aren't going their way. We have no clout or way to contest claims made.

To that end, any negative claims made against the professionalism or honesty of PCS cannot be tolerated on this forum. They are not here to defend or answer such claims and we do not have the full story. You are free to state what has happened in your ordering process but to simply surmise what is happening and post it on the forum is not fair to PCS as you are simply guessing.

Going down the trading standards route is absolutely your choice, but quoting or highlighting anything by the moderation team or the forum will do you absolutely no good whatsoever as we are not that line of support. Only PCS direct are. What you will be highlighting is your own digressions with defamation which is a very serious matter. This is in no way a threat, so please do not think of it as such, I'm merely asking you to step back and have a look at what is actually annoying you and what you factually know as being the reason for such annoyance.

If it's being silenced for ranting unsubstantiated claims then I don't think there's anything that can be done to help you.

Madfish

So I’m guessing your the one who did the report? I’m not happy with that as you’re clearly biased towards your moderator friend. I have sent mooseh a message also. I’ve found the customer service on these forums shocking. Sorry you don’t agree with that and just delete comments and lock threads you don’t like. I’ve also left the company a 1 star review and I haven’t even received my product yet. Purely based on customer service and the bad interactions on this forum. I will be removing my account once I’ve heard from Mooseh so you don’t need to delete yourself. Have a good day sir.

Madfish

Considering this is the official forums of the company we’ve bought our products from we have every right to complain here and directly to PCS. Some customers my think they are directly complaining to PCS using THEIR official forums. See how confusing this is for customers ? I’ve already sent my complaints to TS. I expect to hear from them Monday so I’ll let you know what they say. I’m happy to go down this route 100%.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
the report? I’m not happy with that as you’re clearly biased towards your moderator friend. I have sent mooseh a message also. I’ve found the customer service on these forums shocking. Sorry you don’t agree with that and just delete comments and lock threads you don’t like. I’ve also left the company a 1 star review and I haven’t even received my product yet.

Again, you're not getting it. You really need to step back a bit, calm down and take on board what we are saying.

This is not a customer service forum. We are in no way affiliated with customer service. You need to call or email to get in touch with the customer service team.

Please let that digest and understand it.

How can we agree with anything you write when you aren't willing to understand what this forum is, who we are and what place we are in to actually help? Toys out the pram helps absolutely noone.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Considering this is the official forums of the company we’ve bought our products from we have every right to complain here and directly to PCS. Some customers my think they are directly complaining to PCS using THEIR official forums. See how confusing this is for customers ? I’ve already sent my complaints to TS. I expect to hear from them Monday so I’ll let you know what they say. I’m happy to go down this route 100%.
You need to take this up with PCS. It’s not something we can help with.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

I would clearly be as well banging my head off the wall.

You have no ability whatsoever to take the time to understand that what you are saying is unsubstantiated nonsense. Where are you getting your facts from? It genuinely appears that you are pulling information from thin air and putting it across as fact.

Have you actually read the rules? The "Official Forums" gave me a wee chuckle. This is NOT an official line of support.