More Metal Gear Solid heading to PC!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I wouldn't say my parents were particularly strict, but I was always a bit surprised when they bought me Metal Gear Solid for my 13th birthday, a 15 rated game. It's widely regarded as one of the all-time great games, and I very much agree. I've always enjoyed the game, but given the effort setting up emulators typically involves, I've not played MGS since I got rid of that PS1 years ago. Konami have announced that a remake of MG3 is coming to PC in future, but there's also a HD collection of the first 3 games being released "on the latest platforms". I can't wait!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I loved Sons of Liberty and played through it a bunch of times but holy crap the cutscenes where something else. literal hours of scenes

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Now available for pre-order - 50 quid for the first 3 games is a pretty good deal on the face of it. No Kojima involvement means I will not be pre-ordering. The pre-order bonus appears to be more songs in the soundtrack, so I'm more than happy to wait a bit!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Mint 👍

I’d pay fifty quid for the simple pleasure of climbing the greatest ladder in the history of gaming just one more time.

(Sorry to the ladder in Darkroot Basin from Dark Souls. We had some good times together but you just didn’t thrill me in the same way the one from Snake Eater managed to)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Konami seem to have dropped the ball on this one, as the Steam reviews aren't great. They seem to be half-hearted ports with nothing done to improve them in any way.

That's incredibly upsetting, this was not the series to balls up!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Konami seem to have dropped the ball on this one, as the Steam reviews aren't great. They seem to be half-hearted ports with nothing done to improve them in any way.

cant stand when devs just port it over and hope for the best, remasters should always be ground up restoration of a game