More variety and details

Hello, i'm new here and looking to build a PC.

After putting together a list of all the components that i wish to have in my new PC, i'm a little dissapointed to see that there are so few options.

If i were to visit the shop, would the team be able to order in unlisted products at a competitive price to add to my order?

Also, why does each product not doesn't have its individual price listed?

Finally, please add more product information so we can accurately compare products without having to do additional research.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Hello, and welcome to the fora. :)

First off, these fora are not an official sales nor support channel and most of us on here don't work for PCS. PCS staff do occasionally visit here but I would suggest that you contact PCS directly by phone or email (phone is faster) with your specific questions.

Personally I'm surprised you think that the options are limited. What build are you looking at and what options would you like to see that aren't there?

PCS customers are buying a custom built PC or laptop and what matters to them (us) is the total price, not the individual price of each component. The configurator shows you the total price for each and every configuration option you can select. That's exactly what you'll pay for the build you have selected and that's what matters.

You don't have to do any research, that's what these fora are for. There are many extremely knowledgeable and experienced users on here and all of us are PCS customers, many of us having bought from PCS several times. If you have any questions at all concerning any PCS build you can ask them on here. Many users here have the sort of research you're talking about at their fingertips and can usually help you decide on what component(s) you need and can afford given your budget. Very often the wealth of knowledge on here has helped prospective customers get a better spec PC at a lower price than they were originally planning.

:)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Perhaps you can post your parts list and we can have a look and see if anything compatible is available. I'm sure you will be able to get something very similar.

Thanks for all the information.

Regarding, limited options: there are only 4 motherboard options to chose from with 1 of them being out of stock. While those shortlisted from my research and recommended by friends were not listed.

I understand total price is the main thing. My problem was - when comparing components - it would be nice just to see the price difference instead of having to select one, then select the second to compare the difference.

I'll be sure to share my build quote in the near future and hope to receive some advice.

Then i will be in touch with PCS directly or maybe even pop into their shop since it's only 2 hours away.

sanj

Hi there Kodie, I'm sorry to inform you we don't have a shop or sell components directly to members of the public, you can of course ring our sales team and they will be happy to advise you on any queries you may have.