More Witcher 3 DLC?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Just found out there's free DLC on the way for Witcher 3, but it's tied into the TV show (which I admit I've not seen yet) - slightly mad that CDPR are still putting out DLC, but I suppose it's partly looking to rebuild a little goodwill after CP2077.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Just found out there's free DLC on the way for Witcher 3, but it's tied into the TV show (which I admit I've not seen yet) - slightly mad that CDPR are still putting out DLC, but I suppose it's partly looking to rebuild a little goodwill after CP2077.

I wonder also if it will be part of the story for the start or end of the upcoming new game

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
They are also releasing a graphics patch as well to over haul the shiny bits. I have been waiting for that to release before I do another playthrough!
Yeah, I knew the "next-gen" upgrade was coming too. I've never actually done a complete playthrough of the game, I'd always get so far and then be distracted by another game. I'm holding off my next attempt to get through it waiting for the next update.

barlew

Godlike
Yeah, I knew the "next-gen" upgrade was coming too. I've never actually done a complete playthrough of the game, I'd always get so far and then be distracted by another game. I'm holding off my next attempt to get through it waiting for the next update.
Pure sacrilige. You have to to play through the whole thing including the DLC's. Absolute masterpiece!

CMP01

Enthusiast
A bit late in the day for it but not to be totally unexpected tbh.
After all, Creative Assembly were still shifting DLC for Total War: Rome 2 five years and four other titles later. Paid DLC too.
Now we see if it's any good... still haven't played Witcher 3 for more than an hour though (yes, I know...) despite getting it launch week on PS4 and a year after on Steam. Wasn't feeling it back then, partly due to Dying Light, despite loving the idea... but it's on the to do list.