Morrowind Sound and Graphics Overhaul

NilSatis

Bright Spark
This is really for those who have Morrowind and want to play it but are put off by the old school graphics (Park_Ranger and me to name a couple!) now we have been spoiled by Oblivion with mods/Skyrim; but the results are fantastic for such an old game; it also allows easy installation of over 80 mods in one complete package:

Morrowind Sounds and Graphics Overhaul

Simply follow these instructions:

Overhaul instructions

But make sure you download the original file as linked in the instructions directly above, and then the patches; which are also on the Planet Elderscrolls site above.

It all works great, is simple to install, and there are going to be further game overhauls and updates, there is even going to be an auto-installer for those too lazy to follow those instructions (I recommend using them as it gives you an idea of how this works). Such a fantastic project with great support I thought I would do my bit and spread the word. As you can see on the first page linked, the results are brilliant. Really brings life back into one of the best Elderscrolls games. Hope someone downloads this and enjoys it as much as I have :). It is complete, and also includes the tools for you to add more mods etc. With the downloads of the patches there are instructions as good as those above to implement them; they dont take much time, 5 mins each for the patches; and probably 30 mins or so to follow the main overhauls installation instructions.

Any problems with it please shoot me a message or there is also a forum here:

Support forum

It is the best example of a collection of graphical mods for Morrowind I have seen, and it looks like a game from 2009+ for the most part with this installed. Of course the game itself still is rather old school; but thats a good thing in this case. One more thing, in Morrowind if you have never played it, it takes a while to level up and you cant even hit things for a while until of a certain level; stick with it and it gets easier.

Let me know if you get the chance to try it one day.