MSI GPUs option is available now.

Schmoo2k

Bronze Level Poster
Not all games support DLSS though - for the ones that do yes a 3070 would have worked but would be less future proof. But equally important I would have been stuck at the back of the Q with a long build time (I am now "in testing" on day 18, with a 3080!!!)...

....and it supports Cuda...

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I’m still not even in building yet unfortunately, and that’s with the MSI 3090 so it looks like it may be a Monday build for me. Excited to receive my new PC next week though if there’s no further delays :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m still not even in building yet unfortunately, and that’s with the MSI 3090 so it looks like it may be a Monday build for me. Excited to receive my new PC next week though if there’s no further delays :)
Remember Monday is a bank holiday

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
Called up and was given the same response from two people. Possibly reduced staff. 50-75%. Other than that, they will still be building pcs

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Anyone else here with an MSI card that has gone into Building yet? Was told I will be in Building today last week but now I've been told it's going to be a few weeks wait even though everything is in stock?

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
Anyone else here with an MSI card that has gone into Building yet? Was told I will be in Building today last week but now I've been told it's going to be a few weeks wait even though everything is in stock?
Same case as me. Everything is in stock and picked but I was told today. I’m going to be waiting until next month. After being told by 3-4 people that, my system will be built no later than “next week” which is this week.

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
Also to add to that. The guy tried to say that there are thousands of people in front of me waiting to be built yet the eta system couldn’t estimate that, or the 4 people that I spoke to… disappointed to say the least

TomBerry

Bright Spark
Also to add to that. The guy tried to say that there are thousands of people in front of me waiting to be built yet the eta system couldn’t estimate that, or the 4 people that I spoke to… disappointed to say the least
Im confused how people with 3070’s, 3060’s etc are being built in around or under 10 working days and we’re having to wait even when it’s all in stock :( no idea how their system is working out what is to be built next…I feel like 3090 builds are just being placed to the side

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
Im confused how people with 3070’s, 3060’s etc are being built in around or under 10 working days and we’re having to wait even when it’s all in stock :( no idea how their system is working out what is to be built next…I feel like 3090 builds are just being placed to the side
I don’t understand it. Being told there are thousands of people ahead of you is one thing… but being told numerous times but multiple people “I don’t see any reason as to why your build won’t go into building next week” “if it doesn’t go into build Monday, it will Tuesday” “look at the system here, you should be in building at the latest. At the end of the week” make up your mind

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
The issue isn’t with having to wait. It’s their awful “system” if lack of it and the miscommunication. I was told, everybody has the same system. If that is the case, why are people telling me they see no reason as to why next week it won’t be built. And then the next, I’ll be looking at late June lol. I’ve got the MSI suprim 3080. It’s honestly appalling, if everything was out of stock fine. But in stock and picked… but still having to wait until next month?

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I don’t understand it. Being told there are thousands of people ahead of you is one thing… but being told numerous times but multiple people “I don’t see any reason as to why your build won’t go into building next week” “if it doesn’t go into build Monday, it will Tuesday” “look at the system here, you should be in building at the latest. At the end of the week” make up your mind
Been told on live chat it is first come first served separated between GPU order, so it's as if 3090's aren't being prioritised right now :( looks like we're going to have to wait and then be drowned out by the 3080Ti's that come into stock on Thursday

loso64

Been told on live chat it is first come first served separated between GPU order, so it's as if 3090's aren't being prioritised right now :( looks like we're going to have to wait and then be drowned out by the 3080Ti's that come into stock on Thursday
not sure what is going on, but i guess just gotta be patient. I have been told on 13th that my build should be going into building in 2-3 weeks as parts are in stock. So far still waiting. Latest was on thursday that hopefully beginning to mid of this week should be going into building

TomBerry

Bright Spark
not sure what is going on, but i guess just gotta be patient. I have been told on 13th that my build should be going into building in 2-3 weeks as parts are in stock. So far still waiting. Latest was on thursday that hopefully beginning to mid of this week should be going into building
Will have to keep us updated! 1 of the 5 MSI builds have been built and dispatched now, so shouldn't be too far away I guess. Biggest thing I hate about myself is my impatience

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
It’s disappointing. First come, first served is fine. But we were some of the first to order the MSI suprim cards, and clearly were told by multiple people we would be in building this week. Not sure why they have now changed that to a month of waiting. If this was their mindset originally, surely the ETA system/people could have told us this without false hope

PCSpec001

Bronze Level Poster
Will have to keep us updated! 1 of the 5 MSI builds have been built and dispatched now, so shouldn't be too far away I guess. Biggest thing I hate about myself is my impatience

I’m definitely impatient too lol, but I think that stems from the fact we have been told this week. A few days later isn’t an issue. But weeks later… just seems like false hope is being sent out

TomBerry

Bright Spark
I’m definitely impatient too lol, but I think that stems from the fact we have been told this week. A few days later isn’t an issue. But weeks later… just seems like false hope is being sent out
Even had 12 days booked off work, that's how determined I was 😂 ah well, more F5 spamming...soon I hope