MSI Motherboard moves the cable connectors to the rear

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This is quite frankly fantastic and I really hope they move forward with this, apparently both Asus and Gigabyte are working on their own designs too

Basically all the motherboard connectors are switched round to the rear of the motherboard, obviously you need a case to support this design which MSI are working on too

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Interesting idea, but wont the cases need to be that bit wider to accommodate the plugs
Yep, they're developing cases for the format, it's essentially a new ATX standard, but just having watched a few videos from Computex, Lian Li, InWin and Deepcool were all demoing cases that were pretty fully modular, including being able to swap out the motherboard mounting plate to accomodate different ATX standards, pretty cool

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
There are already some cases that I are wide more to hide the PSU in the back so you don't see it in the front. Would really suit that kind of case I'd imagine but they'd need to be rejigged to allow the ports through the backplate

A modular backplate could be a reasonable solution

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Yep, they're developing cases for the format, it's essentially a new ATX standard, but just having watched a few videos from Computex, Lian Li, InWin and Deepcool were all demoing cases that were pretty fully modular, including being able to swap out the motherboard mounting plate to accomodate different ATX standards, pretty cool
Can I have that chandelier one from InWin please...reminds me of the Silicon Graphics logo/sculpture:

sgi_logo_2683m.jpg

...or the NeXT logo:
1920px-NeXT_logo.svg.png