Multi Multi Multi Monitors....

Branflakesnmilk

Hi guys,

When I get my PC, I would like to be running it on 4 -6 monitors (3 of them being VG278H's). What graphics cards would be the best to use?

Thanks guys!

Buzz

Master
Yeh be curious to know why 4-6 monitors. Personally even 3 can be annoying sometimes depending on what they are being used for.

Branflakesnmilk

Doing lots of things at the same time! (Gaming + recording, editing, watching blu-ray movies, skyping and other stuff) XD I always seem to do it, and can't stop. I guess having a 40 litre fridge full of energy drinks doesn't help :p

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Doing lots of things at the same time! (Gaming + recording, editing, watching blu-ray movies, skyping and other stuff) XD I always seem to do it, and can't stop. I guess having a 40 litre fridge full of energy drinks doesn't help :p

I do the same (apart from recording/editing) and 3 is plenty for me. Eyefinity should be able to support 6 monitors.
http://www.amd.com/us/products/technologies/amd-eyefinity-technology/how-to/Pages/set-up.aspx
However the Asus 3d monitors you wanted to order are Nvidia 3D vision supported, I doubt you'd be able to use or fully benefit from the 3D features with an AMD card.

Last edited:

Bsrz

Rising Star
Hey im getting tripple monitors for gaming, etc but 6 monitors!!!! i thought my electricity bill was going to be high :p im getting 2 2gb gtx670's for mine, whats ur budget for the graphics cards ^^ and im just curious how are you going to set up 6 monitors are u wall mounting them or buying a 6 monitor stand ??