Music Production New PC Build

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Excellent soundcard choice. I'm using a Babyface Pro FS and an SPL Crimson.

Desktops generally don't have so many DPC problems as laptops in my experience so you should be fine.
It's configured with latency in mind, the new 5000 series have majorly reduced latency generally, they're far better than Intel ever were.

RAM wise I think for now, 3200MHz is safest due to stability issues getting 3600MHz stable. I'm sure they'll iron that out in a future BIOS update, but for now, for whatever reason, it is still an issue.

But on any windows machine, you can optimise for reduced latency, but that's something the user needs to do. There are some great articles to help out with that:

Ok excellent, I'll order this build. I'm familiar with audio optimization so as long as there isn't any underlying issues with components like the 3600MHz RAM then should be good. Thanks for your help.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Interesting. I ordered a 15.6" AMD Initia earlier today and I'm curious as to whether the 4000 mobile series do likewise.
4000 mobile cpu's are previous generation architecture, they are essentially 2 separate chiplets so there was inherent latency communicating between chiplets, whereas the new architecture on Zen 3 is combined. The latency on Zen 2 was more than on Zen 3, but still very good. It's just Zen 3 beats anything that ever came before:

84282f99-687e-438a-952a-8fd0f1f3f726.png