musk vs zuckerberg cage fight?

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
ok, so this happened 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
ok, so this happened 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

This would just be hilarious. I'm not sure musk is actually human at this point, I bet he fit himself with a Neuralink for the fun of it, and I'm sure he's probably fitted some tesla robot arms and legs. We know his hair ain't real.

elon-musk-hair-surgery-1024x768.jpg

Zucker-devil I know isn't human, but he's some form of carbon life-form.

Musk would rip him apart.

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
This would just be hilarious. I'm not sure musk is actually human at this point, I bet he fit himself with a Neuralink for the fun of it, and I'm sure he's probably fitted some tesla robot arms and legs. We know his hair ain't real.

View attachment 37410

Zucker-devil I know isn't human, but he's some form of carbon life-form.

Musk would rip him apart.

Vuelve la lucha a 'muerte' entre robots que estremeció a Homer Simpson

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Let's let Linus weigh in

Ok, so after watching this, I've learnt a lot that I never cared to understand.

I want to switch my vote, can someone get the £15,000 retirement fund back from the bookies?

So now that I know that Zucker-Devil is in fact in some kind of underground Ninja conglomerate, likely funded by Meta, that paired with his alien-like intelligence may just be what's required to defeat the terminator that is Musk.

But I just can't back Zucker-Devil in anything, because he's scum. And I can't back Musk, because he's scum.

So this is my only vote - the backdrop to the arena for each round has to be made out like each one from the original Street Fighter game

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
TBH I think that all this would prove is that their maturity is in inverse proportion to their wealth. It's well known that leaders should lead by example. This childish manhood waving is not a good example of leadership. Shame on them both, just grow up.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
TBH I think that all this would prove is that their maturity is in inverse proportion to their wealth. It's well known that leaders should lead by example. This childish manhood waving is not a good example of leadership. Shame on them both, just grow up.
100%

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
That's a massive mismatch though, they're about 3 weight classes apart. Granted I think at least one of those weight classes appears to be due to pies. I get that Zuckerberg likes a bit of BJJ, but that will only get you so far in weight class.... especially with someone with reasonable training/experience. I honestly don't fancy his chances.

I think everyone wins with that fight though. It's one of those ridiculous fights I would love to see as I want to see them both being punched in the face in equal measure.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo

While I completely agree. I have to admit, if I was a billionaire...... I would be the most childish person on the planet. I'm a big kid right now with my limited means, to make that unlimited.... the mind boggles.

I would never under any circumstances call myself a leader or suggest anyone follow anything I do as any sort of example though :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
While I completely agree. I have to admit, if I was a billionaire...... I would be the most childish person on the planet. I'm a big kid right now with my limited means, to make that unlimited.... the mind boggles.

I would never under any circumstances call myself a leader or suggest anyone follow anything I do as any sort of example though :ROFLMAO:
Imagine what you could get up to and the tales you could tell 😂