MW3 Prestige?

sakumatu

Bronze Level Poster
I’ve been playing MW3 multiplayer online for a while now. I know it possibly sounds strange for many but that’s my first experience to have a fight with some other people from net. Mainly been enjoying Free-for-all matches. What I wanted to ask is that is the Prestige way to go or not? What does it give you? Or is it just about to get new badges for yourself, because the way I understand, you have to eliminate all your skills.

And does BF3 have same kind of a room or map like Free-for-all in MW3 or are they all team maps in BF3?

Thanks.

Narcotics

Rising Star
You just get new badges no point in prestige why would you pick to start with crap guns and play in rooms full of noobs camping with the heartbeat sensor & Claymores I hate MW3 with Passion. & no free-for-all in bf3 there is only TDM, Rush and Conquest along with Squad Deathmatch and Co-op.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
There's also Gun Master & Domination with the new map pack. Some of the other map packs coming out are having new game modes as well.

danielw2599

Silver Level Poster
Prestige is not to everyone's taste. I got bored continuing to play after the max level and not getting anything for it so gave it ago and presitiged 6 times. You also get an unlock token that allows you to unlock a perk or equipment early. If your not bothered about rank and are happy just playing matches then stick with that.

sakumatu

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks for replies. I did Prestige. But now seems like they put me in to the games with only Prestige guys. A bit more frustrating to get all the skill levels back. Bought DLC as well and this makes even longer to find battles suitable.
I got BF3 from Origin, but kinda feels like it’s easier to get a XBOX controller for that. Don’t know why. Any thoughts?

Thanks again.