Mw3

tom_gr7

Life Serving
COD lost me when lunatics started running around with sniper rifles shooting me at point blank range! Or just generally running around like lunatics! Then there is all the annoying yanks and kids that play online!

I will not pay 40quid for a mw3 when it will take a a small number of hours to complete the game, then maybe a few more hours to do it on a higher difficulty, then on the placed on the shelf with the rest of the pants games!

Corfate

Author Level
COD lost me when lunatics started running around with sniper rifles shooting me at point blank range! Or just generally running around like lunatics! Then there is all the annoying yanks and kids that play online!

I will not pay 40quid for a mw3 when it will take a a small number of hours to complete the game, then maybe a few more hours to do it on a higher difficulty, then on the placed on the shelf with the rest of the pants games!

£30 on PC.. Boom! ;)

Corfate

Author Level
Never had to deal with the customer service... Everything's always been tip top when i've ordered from them! :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
that is still a fiver more than most games on PC and its the same on console (£45 for CoD, £40 for everything else) and then they have the cheek to overcharge for the map packs

Corfate

Author Level
that is still a fiver more than most games on PC and its the same on console (£45 for CoD, £40 for everything else) and then they have the cheek to overcharge for the map packs

True... But hey, if people are silly enough to pay the extra £5, they're not going to charge less, as everybody wants more money..

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
yeh but they get too much of it already, its ridiculous, not sure about this one but most certainly the next one, everyone will notice its overpriced crap and not play it anymore, many have already released prior to the release of MW3

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
ive always liked amazon myself and it is where i buy a majority of things from the internet, games etc and ive been looking at PC hardware there as well and the prices are pretty good