My 11.6" Inferno Review

beg

Bronze Level Poster
Alright so, did you verify that the cpu and ram are clocked at their supposed rates?

beg

Bronze Level Poster
Sure did. All as ordered. You can also see the live CPU frequency and more in the Sonic video.

is it possible to disassemble the charger into two parts? I don't have an option to order a second 120W charger since I live in Sweden. I was thinking maybe I order the UK 120W and just change the cable if it is possible

Rodpad

I don't see why a Swedish plug cable wouldn't work. The charger is universal and merely supplied with a UK "kettle lead" that plugs into it. I'd ask someone a bit more qualified in regards to power in other countries though. Maybe the PCS guys can give you info on that?

beg

Bronze Level Poster
I don't see why a Swedish plug cable wouldn't work. The charger is universal and merely supplied with a UK "kettle lead" that plugs into it. I'd ask someone a bit more qualified in regards to power in other countries though. Maybe the PCS guys can give you info on that?

alright thanks alot :)
Hows the computer treating you so far?

mdwh

Enthusiast
I agree with the comments about Linux - it used to be like that, I had frustractions in the early 2000s, but it's a different story these days. Ubuntu's easy to use, and no requirement to use the command line. Even Debian - which traditionally was the hard-geek-distribution - I tried the other day and has come along way. I still prefer Windows overall, but the differences are minor, and each have their pros and cons.

If you're happy with Windows, true there's no need to run Linux, but the issue isn't with Linux being hard anymore (and OS X, which you mention, I would have thought would be harder to get running, due to not being officially or legally supported - plus the command lines of OS X and Linux have much more in common with each other, than either do with Windows...)

Nice review, I got one of these too and am in the process of writing my views.
I have two questions, is the soft touch coating peeling form the back corners on yours?
How did you adjust the saturation and gamma?

Ah, yeah I see it now.
mine has started peeling already, I've only had it 3 weeks. Not seen any other reports of it online.
spec of mine is the same as yours, brilliantly fast.

DSC_1760.jpg

That's it, at first it was lighter and obviously not attached, that rubbed away very easily. Now it's just like the picture.