My absolute favourite case the Coolermaster Haf X NVIDIA Edition

tom_gr7

Life Serving
You could have pcs put your spec in that case. When you choose your case select "choose my own case" then build ya spec. When you order your case from the internet, have it delivered to pcs! job done.

Corfate

Author Level
Thats some.. Uhmm... Green case you've got there... As Tom said, deliver it to PCS and they'll whack it into your build :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
These things are always subjective, but I always think with something like a PC (or a car etc), what seems like a good idea at the time, even if its your favourite colour, will get old quickly and you'll regret having a garish box next to you for the next few years :D

BUT

What tom said :D

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I love it but i think id get sick of it, hence why i only have the standard haf-x. The amd red one (Haf 932 i think) is nice too., but not as nice as the gree one.

nitesh45

Bronze Level Poster
You could have pcs put your spec in that case. When you choose your case select "choose my own case" then build ya spec. When you order your case from the internet, have it delivered to pcs! job done.

i would but 1 it might get lost and other problems etc 2 i cant find one in the uk

nitesh45

Bronze Level Poster
i am so going to get that case with my order but do i order it to pcs's place or order it to my home then send it to pcs

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i am so going to get that case with my order but do i order it to pcs's place or order it to my home then send it to pcs

Call up and ask dude. Think its best to order straight to pcs, saves you paying a courier to send it from your home to pcs.