My Command Center

Hey guys, after having some initial problems with my desktop (thanks again to those on the forums that helped me out!) i've finally got my system wired up and connected in my room so I thought i'd share some pics with you guys. It might not be as cool as some of the other setups i've seen with multiple screens but i've gotta tell you, Battlefield 3 on Ultra settings on a 60'' 3D HDTV is stunning! The pics are below (click to enlarge - imageshack)

And this is the spec: (decided to listen to you guys about the SSD drive and will upgrade very soon)

Case
CORSAIR CARBIDE SERIES™ 400R MID TOWER CASE
Overclocked CPU
OVERCLOCKED AMD FX-8120 (3.10GHz @ max 4.0GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® SABERTOOTH 990FX - TUF SERIES MILITARY GRADE MOTHERBOARD
Memory (RAM)
16GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz, X.M.P (4 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
3GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 580 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
250GB SATA-II 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 8MB CACHE (7,200rpm) soon to be upgraded to SSD
2nd Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD20EARS, SATA 3 Gb/s, 64MB (Special Offer)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
10x LG BLU-RAY RE-WRITER DRIVE, 16x DVD ±R/±RW (£59)
2nd DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£87)
Processor Cooling
COOLIT ECO II A.L.C ADVANCED LIQUID COOLER (£59)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND (£9)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT - AS STANDARD ON ALL PCs
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Modem
NONE, I WILL BE USING BROADBAND
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Keyboard & Mouse
Razer® Black Widow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (£102)
Webcam
Logitech® HD Webcam C910 - 1080p HD Video & 10 Megapixel Photos (£69) Sat on top of my television!

Look forward to being a PCS customer, for ever, and ever, and ever...

Yeah, it's cool. Though I must admit it's much easier in standard for multiplayer. Do you have the game? I was amazed at how smooth it ran on ultra settings. If you don't have it you should defo get it.

jackguinea

Ah cool i might have to try that out, yeah i got it free with my pc and its just so much better on pc graphics wise and gameplay wise. What game mode do you normally play?

Ah, yeah I was gonna go with that graphics card but saw the 3GB version didn't cost too much more, then realised I would have got BF3 free with the other one! :(

Tell me about it, I bought BF3 for Playstation 3 as soon as it came out and after seeing PC gameplay videos online I was pretty dissapointed in graphics and gameplay so got rid straight away. I play Conquest, TDM & Rush, I prefer Conquest on Operation Metro & Team Death Match on N. Canals. Never really played any PC games before so took a lot of deaths and Jet crashes before I got used to the Keyboard & Mouse setup haha. Thinking about setting up PS3/Xbox 360 controller but think Keyboard & Mouse will have advantage when I get used to it.

Most of my friends just play it on console but a few are getting new PC's with BF3 too so i'm gonna get X-Fire/Team Speak so if you're bored or stuck for people to play with you can always join me anytime man. Just let me know and i'm down! :D