My first gaming pc

Hello guys, I am bulding my firat gaming pc, I've always played on console and now I want to switch to an mid high range pc.
Basically what I would lile to do with it is gaming and streaming at the same time.
This are my specs:

ThotWheels

Hello guys, I am bulding my firat gaming pc, I've always played on console and now I want to switch to an mid high range pc.
Basically what I would lile to do with it is gaming and streaming at the same time.
This are my specs:
I have made a few changes but otherwise looks like a solid build.

What monitor will you be paring with this?

Processor (CPU)
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Eight Core CPU (3.9GHz-4.5GHz/36MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - RGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3600MHz (2 x 8GB) - AMD favourites faster RAM
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive
512GB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (520MB/R, 450MB/W)
2nd Storage Drive
2TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 256MB CACHE
1st M.2 SSD Drive
1TB SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 GEN 4 PCIe NVMe (up to 5000MB/R, 4400MB/W)
DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
NOT REQUIRED
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling
CoolerMaster MasterLiquid Lite 120 High Performance Liquid Cooler
Thermal Paste
STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Extra Case Fans
2x 120mm Black Case Fan (configured to extract from rear/roof)
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired Networking
WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 2,400Mbps/5GHz, 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD + BT 5.0 - Much better WIFI Card and has Bluetooth
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
Operating System Language
United Kingdom - English Language
Windows Recovery Media
Windows 10 Multi-Language Recovery Image - Unlimited Downloads from Online Account
Office Software
FREE 30 Day Trial of Microsoft® Office® 365 (Operating System Required)
Anti-Virus
BullGuard™ Internet Security - Free 90 Day License inc. Gamer Mode
Browser
Microsoft® Edge (Windows 10 Only)
Surge Protection
8 Socket 2m Surge Protector
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) - £5 extra for 1 year collect and return.
Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)
Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 12 to 14 working days

Depending on the monitor, you may be able to downgrade the GPU (for example, a 1080p system will not need the 2070S). A maximum budget would also be helpful

Also, what case have you chosen as the configs are not showing anything chosen?

I still havent bought the monitor but I would like to get an QUHD, do you know any good in a budget price, likw no more than £300.
Because I've got one running 4k at 60hz full hd at 144hz but i haven't tried at 1440p

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I wouldn't recommend either of those builds as they are.

What is the budget for the PC? Presuming a budget of £300 for the monitor (You'll struggle for 1440p@144hz at £300 but it is doable).
What games do you like to play? Is it purely for gaming or are you looking to stream/video edit/photoshop/etc.

The 3800X is likely huge overkill for your uses unless you plan on doing something more serious with the rig. The 3300X would likely fit nicely and open up more spec for the rest of the build (and potentially the monitor).

Out of curiosity, what is your monitor layout? Is it a 4k monitor you have or a TV? Are you looking to use all 3 monitors for varying reasons?

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
@Scott Would the 3300 be able to cope with the demands of 1440p gaming as well as streaming? Just wondering as I thought the 3700x was the ideal chip for streaming and gaming at the same time?

No... missed the streaming part :ROFLMAO:

It would probably be fine, but over the next year or so the streaming requirements (I think) are going to shoot up significantly. The 3600 would be the absolute minimum for a gaming/streaming recommendation now..... with the 3700X/3800X preferred where the budget allows.

Is an average of 1.7 1.9 my budget, and yes i would like to game and stream cause, is anout an year i am streaming but on xbox with capture cars. Now I want to switch to pc stream and gaming to start with double monitor, as I do for passion, likely i would spend that amount of money.
I build up this set up which it was fair as price.

My big struggle is the monitor more than everything, the one where I will game obviously.
There are so many and at different price.
So I would lime to narrow a bit and find somenthing that will match with my pc setup but without paying somenthing crazy.