My first pc build

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh ok how do I do that?
Thanks to @Martinr36 for the guide:

Download a new copy of Windows using the (Second option on linked page) to an 8GB (min) USB. Media Creation Tool
Boot that USB and choose a Custom Install.
Delete all UEFI partitions on the system drive (EFI System, Recovery, MSR Reserved, Primary).
Select the unallocated space that results and click the Next button. The installer will create the correct partitions and install Windows.
Run Windows Update repeatedly, even across reboots, until no more updates are found.
You may need/want to download and install the latest graphics driver from the Nvidia/AMD website (they change so regularly the latest version isn't always in the Windows libraries).

This is also worth a watch

ColonelMicrowave

I've installed my own copy of windows on my computer now, however in file explorer it only shows one of my drives (the one that I selected during the custom install menu) and the other one is not showing up.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've installed my own copy of windows on my computer now, however in file explorer it only shows one of my drives (the one that I selected during the custom install menu) and the other one is not showing up.
Go into disc management, and you'll see both drives there, the second one probably needs to be initialised, or creating a simple volume

ColonelMicrowave

What should I do if I don’t have any option in settings to turn on Bluetooth (the button to turn it on is missing) same with WiFi. In Device Manager, Bluetooth is also missing.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can you post screenshots of both your windows optional update page and also device manager

ColonelMicrowave

Here we go

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    107.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    38.3 KB · Views: 24

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes, I have. It comes up with "You're up to date" after checking for updates.
That’s weird.

Install the Bluetooth driver from here

ColonelMicrowave

When I install the Bluetooth driver, for the MTK and MediaTek ones nothing happens when I "Extract all" and run "Asus Setup". For the Realtek one, I see console open for a split second and close immediately when I "Extract All" and run "Asus Setup", but nothing else. Is this supposed to happen?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
When I install the Bluetooth driver, for the MTK and MediaTek ones nothing happens when I "Extract all" and run "Asus Setup". For the Realtek one, I see console open for a split second and close immediately when I "Extract All" and run "Asus Setup", but nothing else. Is this supposed to happen?
It's just installing a driver.