My first PCs Experience

VenatoS

Hey guys, this is the first time i have ordered a computer from PCs.
This will be a review of my experience with everything to do with the computer.

First of all, building the computer online was extremely simple and the help on forums was just incredible.
I want to give special thanks for help to: keynes and steak360. You guys are probably one of the biggest helpers on these forums, thank you for your time and patient. I also want to thanks everyone who helped but i have not mentioned... (There was so many of you).

The build for the computer took exactly 9 working days like stated in the delivery section (Desktop PC's 7-9 working days).
The delivery was on the 10th working day. The package was delivered not by DPD which surprised me... it was another service that i am not familiar with.
The computer was safely packaged in a HUGE box, srsly the package was much bigger then the computer itself, i was truly surprised. When i opened the package the computer seemed not to be packaged well on the top side, but im guessing it could of slipped out while the transport there rest was very well secured.

The computer itself works great, the temperatures are low as i expected on the CPU (60'C under load), and the GPU ahhh, its a dream i have actually got the palit one.. it is GREAT and keeps the GPU at steady 70'C I could not go higher then that on the game Watchdogs maxed out with mods for graphics played for about 3 hours. (Also just so you know it was very warm in my room even opened window couldn't do much).
In general the computer runs great and its extremely fast when it comes to start up (15 secs about).
The cable management is truly impressive and well organised, just well done at that bit.

I want to give special thanks to the builder of my computer, well done everything is great and you truly did a great job when it comes to cable management: Gary Holmes
Another special thanks to Zbear Ramzan for testing and quality check of my computer, also great job!
And last but not the least thanks to Anthony Cunliffe for the good quality packaging!

I hope you guys will ever be able to read those and see a satisfied customer :p

For last, if you guys would like pictures just mention it in the comments and im more the willing to take a picture of anything u want that has to do with the computer.
Also if there are any questions please just ask below!

Thank you for reading my review :)

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Anthony cunliffe packed my PC 3 and a half years ago. he also packed my brother laptop about 18 months ago AND my mothers machine 3 months ago.... So all I can say is that guy must be a real pro at packing computers....

Glad your happy with it.

PokerFace

Banned
Nice to see some positive feedback. Photos would be nice, you can post them in the "Show off your new PC/laptop!"" section of the forum.

148 posts and no rep points? Well that's about to change! :)

VenatoS

Thanks guys! I will be posting couple of pictures tomorrow, also ill put up my spec if you guys dont know it!

VenatoS

I love it :D

Wish they gave me another colour for ram :( Like black blue or white, but they gave me worse possible ;P red...