My New Haswell Rig: A Two-Part Review

keynes

Multiverse Poster
9 working days and I just got the text! If you include the original order it was still only around 14 working days. Tomorrow is going to be better than Christmas.

Got a txt as well half an hour ago :) I bet you are looking forward for the DPD van.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
It's only been three months since the last time I was waiting on a DPD van for a PC from PCS, God knows how I convinced the wife I needed another new one already! Still, at least I'll have a quality backup rig in the kids' room now!

ragingwhisky

Bronze Level Poster
Pop an update on it when you get it!

Eagerly waiting my version....feel free to write up an in-depth, gory detailed review.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
There'll be a very long-winded review mate, probably in more than one part. Tomorrow/Saturday will be the pictures and build review, and I'll follow that up with a performance review next week some time when I've used it a bit.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
It will be delivered between 13:45 and 14:45, so any time now! I've just been deleting loads of stuff off this rig ready to move into the kids' room.

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Still having USB 3.0 problems, all four rear ports are giving me the 'This device can perform faster when connected to a super speed USB 3.0 port' message when I plug my Touro in. I hate USB 3.0!