Silver Level Poster
Case
COOLERMASTER CM STORM ENFORCER - GAMING ENTHUSIAST CASE
Processor (CPU)
AMD PHENOM II X4 965 (3.40GHz/8MB CACHE/AM3) - BLACK EDITION
Motherboard
ASUS® M5A99X EVO:USB 3.0, SATA 6.0Gb/s, Quad CrossFireX™/SLI™
Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X GENESIS DUAL-DDR3 1600MHz (2 x 4GB KIT)
Graphics Card
1.25GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 570 - 2 DVI,HDMI,VGA - 3D Vision Ready
Free Item
FREE Batman Arkham City with any Nvidia® GeForce GTX560 or above! (although i never got this wonder if its stopped the day i ordred or something)
Memory - 1st Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR GREEN WD10EARX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (will be used as a storage drive when i can afford a faster one)
1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM
Power Supply
CORSAIR 650W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86)
Processor Cooling
STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Sound Card
ONBOARD 8 CHANNEL (7.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Facilities
ONBOARD GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps PCI-E CARD (£16)
USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD
Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79)
Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)
Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL
Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)
Price: £869.00 including VAT and delivery.

Production Dates
Processed Date 28-10-2011
Pre-Production Date 01-11-2011
Build Date 08-11-2011
Test Date 10-11-2011
QC Date 10-11-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 11-11-2011
Dispatch Date 11-11-2011 (10 working days overall)
Arrived Date 14-11-2011

Who Worked on This Order?
Built By Cihan Yucesoy
Tested By Zbear Ramzan
QC'd By Adnaan Marban
Packed By Anthony Cunliffe

Review

Ordering
The website is a joy to use, very easy to pick your spec then just change it again, it is nicely layed out, also the online community here on fourms is great, everyone seems to be very helpful in helping you choose a good spec or by giving you advice on certain items.

The Wait
Well when i ordered, i thought it be okay i can be pacient enough to wait 2 weeks for my pc to come. BUT OH MY GOD was a nightmare by far the worse bit, i found myself checking every day to see if my order had moved on and kept checkign every hour or so, as i ordered my computer on a friday night i had to wait 3 weekends for it to come, the last one was the worse though.

Woop its here
Well i was in college when it came so my mum took the deilvery for me and my dad moved it upstairs to my room (came about 3ish my mum said) , as i did't get home that day to 5PM, i was so exicted think you could see me boncing around lol ;). My mum said yodel were great and the when in inspected the box there was no damaging on it.
So i went upstairs and unpacked and had to get my dad to help me lift the case out as it was would't say wedged in but well secured inside the box with all the packaging, so got him to push the box down when i lifted so i could get it out without causing any damage. After that i took the foam insert out and could't see any lose wires, so plugged my wireless keyboard and mouse in ( have to download drivers for my gaming ones) and the HD lead into my 26' tv screen. Booted up pritty well and i was just staring at the screen watching it, untill it booted up.

The problem
Yep, theres always a problem. So i have a PCI-E wireless card in my computer and the security software was bullguard which i never heard of and thought i'd give it a try.
Everytime i did something my computer did't like i would lose internet connection but i would stay connected with my router still, i posted here on fourm for support and tried everything they said, but did't seem to work, so when i was thinking what the problem could be and why my laptop or mum and dad's wireless desktop never had these problems, it could of only been two things, the wireless card was broken in someway (all drivers for it was upto date) or that it could be the security software blocking it everytime i tried downloading something or going on a website it did't like it.
So when i got internet access back (just have to disconenct from router and reconnect but annoying when you have to do it 5-6times an hour) i downloaded Norton as that the one we always used and then removed bull guard from my system and restarted.
After that i not lost internet connection once and i always maintain 4-5 bars of internet connection if anyone was wondering.

Summary
Woop great computer, Great company, great online community!
keep up the good work PCS, will reccommend you to anyone who needs a new pc.

okay my pics failed to upload on to pcs website so i put them on imgur
http://imgur.com/a/fB2Hw#0

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I approve of this message :)

Have some rep for the nice and clear pics and a well written review!

Glad everything went swimmingly, and also, where would the fun be if everything worked perfectly first time? :D

Enjoy!

rudolph93

Silver Level Poster
ooooh just got this today in the post tyvm was actually needing a new one of these :) (4gb)
anyone wondering how i got this, i got an email about 10days after they dispatched my pc and then told em to fill out a review about the product, then follow the 2nd link in the email and woop they dispatch one to you in the normal post.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Nice review! I think I might add a couple diodes by that window to spruce mine up when I get my computer :p