My new rig and setup pics...finally!

Petchi b

Photo0354.jpg

Photo0352.jpg

Photo0347.jpg

Photo0346.jpg

Photo0336.jpg

I apologise for the quality of the pics as I had to use my mobile. Had my rig nearly 3 weeks now and it is brilliant I must say, plus a lot quieter than I though it would be. It runs very cool even when playing games like Metro 2033. I'm happy with it, should last me a while. I may upgrade my sound system by getting the Logitech z5500 or the newer z906 if I can find a good deal somewhere. Apart from that its happy gaming times!

A quick note on PCS - An extremely high quality service which was both quick and efficient. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

TudorVII

Enthusiast
Good lord that rig is beastly looking, +rep for the pics.
Although, any chance of some better quality snaps of your new rigs guts?

Petchi b

Yeah I will borrow my sisters cam and get some better pics for you when I can. Cheers Tudor.

Unwina

Silver Level Poster
Thats a big box mate, mind you my other half would be moaning about all those loose cables at the back ...
[rollinglaugh]

have some rep for such a bog box

Petchi b

Thats a big box mate, mind you my other half would be moaning about all those loose cables at the back ...
[rollinglaugh]

have some rep for such a bog box

Yeah its big alright! I wasn't sure if it would fit under my desk at first! Plenty of room for airflow and future upgrades though which is why I bought it.

Regarding cable management - that's the way uh huh uh huh I like it uh huh uh huh lol :D