My PC Does not have bluetooth?

Sauq

Yes, it has Bluetooth. Assuming the software is installed (should have been as it is part of the Wi-Fi software as the Bluetooth is integrated in the Wi-Fi card), then the Bluetooth icon should show up in the notification screen of Windows (bottom right corner, click on the square shaped thing...on the pop up screen, you should see the Bluetooth icon on the bottom, click it to turn Bluetooth on):

View attachment 17301
Everything is there apart from Bluetooth https://ibb.co/HzKH7Wg

Sauq

Can you go to the following location and take a screenshot of what is in the folder:

C:\Program Files\Intel\

The Bluetooth software installs to that folder so if it's not there, then it's likely not been installed.
Intel is not there

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
@Sauq, are you certain there isn't a switch somewhere (perhaps a Fn key) that turns Bluetooth on an off? That's a very common feature on laptops and I'm just wondering whether there is something similar on your desktop. It's also worth going into the BIOS setup and looking around to see whether there is anything related to a Bluetooth enable/disable in there - I somehow doubt it, but it's worth a look.

Can you also please go to Settings > Network & Internet > Status > View Hardware and Connection Properties, and check that there is no Bluetooth device listed there?

The specifications that Currys list here are confusing. For WiFi they say it has WiFI 6, which requires an 802.11ax card. Yet they also say that WiFi speed is up to 300 Mbps, which is 802.11n speeds. Something there doesn't make sense to me.

AFAIK most (all?) 802.11ax cards come with Bluetooth 5 inbuilt. On the other hand, the cheaper 802.11n cards typically do not have Bluetooth inbuilt.

I would contact PCS and find out exactly what card was installed in that build. It's possible that Currys specifications are wrong....

Last edited: