my review of pcs after having my pc for about two weeks

leea12345

Gold Level Poster
Ordering my spec

I was having problems about what to order what was best for me. I must say people on this forum helped me a great deal. I then phoned pcs a few times before i made the final purchase and found them very helpful and would not let me spend more than i had too with addons i wanted and they explained i did not need, so thank you for that great service.

waiting for pc to be built

This must be the most frustraiing part, checking the progress , waiting for your shiny new pc . I was one of the people that was waiting for an out of stock gtx680 at the time. Made a couple of calls regarding waiting time and again the pcs staff was very helpful. After a while i called again and i decided to go for the gtx670 sli instead . I was told because i had waited a long time since my order i would have priority in the build cycle. The build was very quick and i must say they was true to there word and before you know it, it was on its way.

Deleivery

I was very impressed with the dpd service, i recieved a text and it was deleiverd on time and i must say the driver was very chatty and took great care with my parcel and he carried it into my house in to the room i wanted. I was very impressed.

PC build quality

I am very impressed with the quality of the build and how tidy and well put togeather it was . A great pc and i am very happy with my pcs experience so far and would recomend them to anyone .

my only issue

I had two small issues with the pc which i contact pcs technical help about. First issue was my fan led lights dont turn off when switch is pressed. I was asked to send a photo and i have done this and am waiting for a response, so a small issue but seems to be being dealt with, so again well done pcs. My other issue was that my hdd light was not coming on with hdd activity. I made two phone calls and was told both times that my hdd llight would not come on because i was accesing my ssd and that when i used programs on my other hdd i would see the light respond. So i thought ok fair enough, i then opened the pc to take a piccy for the other issue and found the cable for the hdd led not connected. so i connected this and the light worked when i was accesing my ssd which i was told it would not work with. Not a major issue and all good now.

My summary

Very pleased and a happy customer, just one issue left to get sorted and i beleive its being dealt with so all good. Would definately buy from pcs in the future and any time i want something for my pc i would always look here and when its time for a laptop i will be comming here . its been a really good experience and i still come to the forums every day to read up on new posts and put some questions up for myself. Thank you all

PaulH

Bright Spark
Hi Leea12345, can you PM me your order number, I would just like to check something :)