My rig in on its way home!

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
Got an update from PCS this morning to let me know my rig is in the back of a Yodel van and should be with me today. I hope it gets here!!

Should I be concerned at this point that there's no tracking details on the Yodel website? I'm probably just being silly, but I'd be gutted if it didn't turn up in time for the weekend.

Pics and review will follow delivery, so watch this space. Now all I have to do is clear some space in the gaming room!

Rakk

The Awesome
Should I be concerned at this point that there's no tracking details on the Yodel website? I'm probably just being silly, but I'd be gutted if it didn't turn up in time for the weekend.!

Is that just there's no details of it being out for delivery or no details at all (I presume it was dispatched yesterday)?
If it just doesn't say out for delivery, the site probably just hasn't updated yet.

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
It just says 'No details available' on the Yodel website, although it was dispatched yesterday and the PCS text this morning said it should arrive today.

Guess I'm just fearing the worst...

dairees

Bronze Level Poster
It just says 'No details available' on the Yodel website, although it was dispatched yesterday and the PCS text this morning said it should arrive today.

Guess I'm just fearing the worst...

Check through your account area here on the site - mine took an age to update on the Yodel site. Also the tracking number originally texted to me was different to the numbers that were eventually used. Try adding 1 to the tracking number on the Yodel site.

My original number was JD*****369 but the packages that turned up were JD******370 and JD*****371 (I know the number of stars is too few)

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
Good advice dairees. There are 2 packages with the 2 reference numbers after mine that should correspond to my order. They were out for delivery at 7:48 this morning from the local hub. Fingers crossed the driver doesn't get lost in the 2 mile journey to my office, lol.

BennyBoyP

Bronze Level Poster
Don't know what I was worried about! The Yodel van has just delivered two giant boxes. I am one happy geek! Pics and review to follow this evening.

+Rep to Yodel :)

dairees

Bronze Level Poster
Don't know what I was worried about! The Yodel van has just delivered two giant boxes. I am one happy geek! Pics and review to follow this evening.

+Rep to Yodel :)

This is where you find out it doesn't fit in your car :) or you remember you cycled in