My Rig nearly a year after i bought it

F3AR

I was cleaning my setup and decided to post pics so..
p1153554.jpg

p1153555.jpg

p1153557.jpg

p1153558.jpg

p1153559.jpg

p1153560.jpg

Next on my agenda is watercooling. with the help of anyone that will be generous to help a n00b. lol!

Specs:
i7 2600k @ 4.8GHZ
GTX580 SLI
16GB HyperX RAM
120GB vertex 3 SSD
2TB WD Black HDD
HAF X case
Razer Blackwidow Ultimate and Razer Deathadder KB/Mouse
90cmx45cm Boogie Mouse mat
And The headset are my Tritton AX Pros.
And my iPad 2 :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
this, is exactly how i want my desk setup (except the PC on the floor)

I'm guessing thats a cold cathode thingy lighting the system?

EDIT: Oh and nice rig/setup +rep

F3AR

Yes, blue cold cathode lights :)

and PC on the floor?!?!!?!?!
How can you marvel at it's beauty?!!!!!
especially after i spend all my money on watercooling and cable ties for it! XD

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
well ill basically have no side to the desk (metal pole on the corner) so i can still see it as i walk in the door everyday haha

another couple of questions :p

What is the iPad sitting on?

and

I can just see a bar at the top of the screen with shortcuts, but i cant remember what its called, ive been wanting to download it since i got it but just cant think of the name

thanks +rep for your help :)

F3AR

well ill basically have no side to the desk (metal pole on the corner) so i can still see it as i walk in the door everyday haha

another couple of questions :p

What is the iPad sitting on?

and

I can just see a bar at the top of the screen with shortcuts, but i cant remember what its called, ive been wanting to download it since i got it but just cant think of the name

thanks +rep for your help :)

The ipad is sitting on nothing, it's it's case!

The case is amazing awesome: http://www.marware.com/c-e-o-hybrid-ipad-2-case I got mine from amazon for 20 quid :)

And the top of screen with shortcuts, is just that. lol, sorry, but if you want the bar it's http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/information_plus.asp

And on the web, you can find it for free ;)

Ash

I'm not sure but I think it's called ObjectDock.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
The ipad is sitting on nothing, it's it's case!

The case is amazing awesome: http://www.marware.com/c-e-o-hybrid-ipad-2-case I got mine from amazon for 20 quid :)

And the top of screen with shortcuts, is just that. lol, sorry, but if you want the bar it's http://www.stardock.com/products/objectdock/information_plus.asp

And on the web, you can find it for free ;)

lol why did i have to get an ipad 1 weeks before the ipad 2 was released :(

oh right lol didnt notice it was just the shortcuts, and thanks for the link, and thanks ashhol as well for the other one, will give both a try

F3AR

lol why did i have to get an ipad 1 weeks before the ipad 2 was released :(

oh right lol didnt notice it was just the shortcuts, and thanks for the link, and thanks ashhol as well for the other one, will give both a try

unlucky, for the ipad 1, maybe you could squeeze it in? XD and ashhol was talking about the link i gave you :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
unlucky, for the ipad 1, maybe you could squeeze it in? XD and ashhol was talking about the link i gave you :)

oh right, i saw 'stardock' so assumed they were different thanks anyway both of you

im hoping someone does yellow cold cathodes, seeing as my system is yellow

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Nice setup Fear, Have some rep for pics.

Was thinking about doing something like this when mine turns 1 :D

bg92

Expert
If you want info about watercooling click here and here is a section in a forum where you could post a thread with questions or just browse threads.
btw nice set up I really like the blue lighting, oh and I have a deathadder too.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Hey F3AR

u got any pics of inside u pc?

If so it would be great if you could post them onto a thread in this section, we aint got any of the haf -x yet, and yours looks pretty ace. :)

Corfate

Author Level
Hey F3AR

u got any pics of inside u pc?

If so it would be great if you could post them onto a thread in this section, we aint got any of the haf -x yet, and yours looks pretty ace. :)

What he said.

Also, love the case. The blue looks ace! I gave you rep btw, was just too lazy 10 mins ago to actually type this :p

F3AR

I Will post pics of inside after school :)

hahaha, your all mad (hopefully) because still in school :p (and have such a stupidly expensive rig!)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I Will post pics of inside after school :)

hahaha, your all mad (hopefully) because still in school :p (and have such a stupidly expensive rig!)

lol im still in school as well and have some expensive rig but its nowhere near the price of yours!