Nearly there

liamnic2

Super Star
yo guys

My Mum's friend took a look at the site and agreed that it would be fine to purchase from. But my Mum now wants to check a high street store, or as her friend says *******, which has actually annoyed me, I wait for 2 weeks for her friends approval and them Im told to wait even more, almost cant be bothered now. I know you always want the best price but I know the best price and thats from here.

Anyway, heres what Im looking to get, cant get fast track cause 670, mobo, and something else is out of stock :(

Case
COOLERMASTER CM STORM TROOPER - GAMING ENTHUSIAST CASE

Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-3770 (3.4GHz) 8MB Cache

Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z77-V: PCI-E 3.0 READY, WIFI, SLI, CROSSFIREX

Memory (RAM)
8GB SAMSUNG DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 4GB)

Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 670 - 2 DVI, HDMI, DP - 3D Vision Ready

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
90GB KINGSTON HYPERX 3K SSD, SATA 6 Gb/s (upto 555MB/sR | 510MB/sW)

2nd Hard Disk
1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W ENTHUSIAST SERIES™ TX750 V2-80 PLUS® BRONZE (£86)

Processor Cooling
SPIRE GEMINI REV.3-THERMAX HDT TWIN FAN CPU COOLER (£39)

Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)

Network Facilities
2 x HomePlug 200Mbps - Turn any Electrical Socket into a Network (£38)

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit w/SP1 - inc DVD & Licence

Office Software
FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)

Anti-Virus
BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIAL

Keyboard & Mouse
LOGITECH® MK250 WIRELESS KEYBOARD & MOUSE COMBO (£21)

Speakers
LOGITECH S120 2.0 BLACK SPEAKER SYSTEM (£9)

Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 8 to 10 working days

Just noticing though. Im on a website, not sure if its the right shop. But theres this bit of info about warrenty.

"Little do most people know, when you buy a manufactures PC, you usually get a 1 year warranty. Most parts come with at least a 3 year warranty. Some parts like memory and video cards come with lifetime warranties.
Most manufacturers use the cheapest parts at any given time. With a Custom PC, you get the best quality parts all the time!"

I know PCS dont use cheap parts but is that 3 year warrenty thing true ?

edit by tom_gr7 - Liamnixc, please dont use that kind of language on this forum, will be considered insulting to many members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marks

Bronze Level Poster
I really doubt you will get a spec like that from a high street store.

You would need to go to somewhere that has a shop linked to an online retailer to get that kind of spec.

steaky360

I know PCS dont use cheap parts but is that 3 year warrenty thing true ?

I reckon the 3 year warranty you are talking about is the manufacturer warranty. European warranties have to be at least 2 years due to some law [Article 5 of the EU Product Warranty Directive (1999)].
About some of them having 3 year warranties, its up to the manufacturer themselves. Its not always about 'cheapness though, sometimes a manufacturer can supply a cheap item that they will still warranty for several years.

Best to check with the manufacturer about the individual warranties or ask PCS who I'm sure will be more than happy to help!

Also, what Marks said! Unless you go to a boutique PC shop and have several limbs and other appendages you don't mind losing to pay for it, you wont get this kind of specification/customisation in a shop!

Last edited: