need a new PSU

NMEBowen

Master Poster
i have independant fan controllers on my phantom but il be using the new fan controller for temp sensors and fans on my water cooling rad.only other thing im worried about is will the Y junction 1/4` fittings allow enough room to fit the temp sensors in.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
i have independant fan controllers on my phantom but il be using the new fan controller for temp sensors and fans on my water cooling rad.only other thing im worried about is will the Y junction 1/4` fittings allow enough room to fit the temp sensors in.

have you checked out overclock.net I got some case modding ideas for my sniper from there. I have no idea about watercooling at all, but there will be people on there that will.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
messy forums :( the fact the one thread had over 1200 pages put me off reading im preety happy wioth my choices so far just need to work out a few details e.g. rad size, and what pump/res to go for but as i said theres no rush i think the vast ammounts of fans i have should cool the sli`d 580 enough till i go for watercooling. gonna look into removing some hdd bays and how much space id need if i decided to fit it all in my case rather than have the rad external.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
You mentioned somewhere you are changing the cpu cooler........which one are you going for? I recently got my bursary.......so thinking of doing the same. lol

lol cancel that, just realised you are going for watercooling.

Last edited:

NMEBowen

Master Poster
nahh i think im going to go for air cooling untill i can afford the 600 quid watercooling setup my choices are either the asaka venom voodoo or the coolermaster v10 hybrid both seem to better than most closed looped water coolers.