Need BF3, will pay :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibs

hey guys, me and my freinds, looking to move to bf3 from bfbc2 project rome(the free bfbc2) and all 4 of us got keys and accounts but only 1 freind got stuck without a key or an account
my lookin for bf3 keys or accounts, please if anyone have a spare account or a key please send me, and leave your paypal account with the key\account and ill make sure it was worth your while :)))

Chibs

lol because of my 1 post? its was free for almost 48 hours anyways someone has to be spare account and im whiling to pay for it but ill wait for more people to replay maybe someone will give me 1 :)

keynes

Multiverse Poster
lol because of my 1 post? its was free for almost 48 hours anyways someone has to be spare account and im whiling to pay for it but ill wait for more people to replay maybe someone will give me 1 :)

It is against forum's T&C to buy/sell items. I also wouldn't trust anyone I don't know with such a request.

Last edited:

Chibs

didnt know that... well i guess nevermind,

still if anyone have spare account any chance i can get it? like for free? :\
thanks in advense

keynes

Multiverse Poster
If you are prepare to pay for it you could just buy it,pretty sure is less than £10.

Chibs

got any links maybe? i am looking but everyone asking like 15 +- lol not gonna pay THAT much since it was for 6 bux on humble bundle and free for 48 hours

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Thread did not disappoint :)

Though I suggest actually asking on a forum that you at least have contributed to, rather than 1 posting randomly to ask for free stuff (with the ever so slightly dodgy request for paypal info).

Booz may have been rather blunt by telling you to "jog on", because this is a really friendly community and lots of stuff is given out to members by other members all the time...

...but NO Mr 1 Post, NOT to your kind! :D

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Thread did not disappoint :)

Though I suggest actually asking on a forum that you at least have contributed to, rather than 1 posting randomly to ask for free stuff (with the ever so slightly dodgy request for paypal info).

Booz may have been rather blunt by telling you to "jog on", because this is a really friendly community and lots of stuff is given out to members by other members all the time...

...but NO Mr 1 Post, NOT to your kind! :D

Can someone buy me nazi zombie elite 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.