Need Help Building a Water-cooled PC

jason8261

I was wondering if anyone could help with building a water-cooled PC. It will be mostly used for high end gaming.

I currently have a budget of around £2000. I could possibly go higher if needed.

Thanks, j

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I was wondering if anyone could help with building a water-cooled PC. It will be mostly used for high end gaming.

I currently have a budget of around £2000. I could possibly go higher if needed.

Thanks, j
You'll be looking nearer £3000 for a basic custom cooled PC, but it wouldn't be recommended for gaming anyway, these days an AIO is just as good, there's zero benefit to custom loops, just a massive waste of money.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Arh okay, have you got any recommendations for a normal PC build around £2000
What monitor have you got (resolution & refresh rate or make and model), what type of games and any other uses such as streaming, editing etc

jason8261

Don't have a monitor yet. i'll be playing mostly high end spec games. i currently stream on my PlayStation. I may eventually move it over to PC

Gavras

Master Poster
Don't have a monitor yet. i'll be playing mostly high end spec games. i currently stream on my PlayStation. I may eventually move it over to PC
4K or 1440p.

what size, wide, ultra wide, etc.

the Monitor and GFX Card should match up.

you either end up wasting money on a card that is too much for the screen, or a screen that expects too much from the card.

is the monitor part of the £2k budget?