Need help upgrading my ssd

Hi I already have a pc which I build from this website a few months back but I keep running out of storage since I play alot of games I currently have a 500gb ssd and a 1tb ssd so I was thinking of switching out my 500 for a 2tb ssd but not sure which ones are the best I also had to switch up the build seeming as some of my parts aren't in stock so it wouldn't allow me to use them such as the nvidia geforce 3070 and my case but I'll drop my code here if you want to help with the SSD would be much appreciated

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi I already have a pc which I build from this website a few months back but I keep running out of storage since I play alot of games I currently have a 500gb ssd and a 1tb ssd so I was thinking of switching out my 500 for a 2tb ssd but not sure which ones are the best I also had to switch up the build seeming as some of my parts aren't in stock so it wouldn't allow me to use them such as the nvidia geforce 3070 and my case but I'll drop my code here if you want to help with the SSD would be much appreciated
Could you post your specs from the order page? That link will have expired long ago and just loads our configuration settings.

Where are you storing your games? Which drive?

Bhuna50

Author Level
Can you let us know which drive you have as what. ie - the C drive is the x GB drive and has the OS on it, the D drive is the yy GB drive and has games on it etc etc...

Is the Windows OS (C:\ drive usually) on the 250gb or the 500gb drive? I assume due to the 500 being faster, they probably put the windows os on there.

Why did you choose the 250gb drive?

If you are just looking at upgrading the 250gb drive then have a look in your account on the PCS website, select the Upgrade button and then look at what other options it gives you now as a choice of drive and select one of the larger drives of your choice.

You then have a choice of paying to send it in and getting them to switch out and put in the new one, or for them to post the new drive out to you for you to do that (suggest you watch a video on how to do this if unsure).

Obviously in the first instance, back up the drive you are replacing.

Also though look in your upgrade section to see if you can just buy an additional drive and add that in rather than replace a drive.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Can you let us know which drive you have as what. ie - the C drive is the x GB drive and has the OS on it, the D drive is the yy GB drive and has games on it etc etc...

Is the Windows OS (C:\ drive usually) on the 250gb or the 500gb drive? I assume due to the 500 being faster, they probably put the windows os on there.

Why did you choose the 250gb drive?

If you are just looking at upgrading the 250gb drive then have a look in your account on the PCS website, select the Upgrade button and then look at what other options it gives you now as a choice of drive and select one of the larger drives of your choice.

You then have a choice of paying to send it in and getting them to switch out and put in the new one, or for them to post the new drive out to you for you to do that (suggest you watch a video on how to do this if unsure).

Obviously in the first instance, back up the drive you are replacing.

Also though look in your upgrade section to see if you can just buy an additional drive and add that in rather than replace a drive.
I think if it was just for general storage I'd lob something like a 2TB barracuda HDD in there and scrap the 250 GB